Chapter 4

Declaration : I don't own KHR ! Akira Amano does!

"spoken"

"Foreign Langue"

'Thoughts'

[Written]

***

~Nine years ago~

A kid around 4 years old is seen walking alone on the street, not knowing where to go.

He's holding some money that 'his father' gave him while he was crying just before he was driven out and now walking along the way like a lost child he is

That poor child is Sawada Tsunayoshi, who was being scolded by his Tou-san, Iemitsu...

That despicable man, thought that this stupid child is disturbing his happiness for playing with his twin childern even though the only thing Tsuna did was asking for food.

What a good father he is...
I mean, who doesn't throw some money carelessly to their children's face while scolding them, right?

Exactly.

Tsuna was left crying silently, at that certain park where Iemitsu carelessly drop him off.

Our little Tuna kept on crying and crying as street by street has been passed.

He tried to walk home but instead he got lost to who knows where. But hey, what did you expect from a 4 years boy ? It's been a miracle that no kidnappers had decided to show up on him....

But, Even so, it's been hours since Tsuna was forced to wander around with an empty stomach. And after that long struggle, He finally passed out right in front of a coffee bar.

***

Tsuna POV

"Okaa-san? Otou-san?" I woke up, weakly calling for my Tou-san and Kaa-san. But looking around, I realized that nothing looked familiar.

'eh? Where is this? This is not my house or the hospital, is it? Wait... how long was I out?'

"Oh, young boy you're finally awake! Are you OK?" a black haired stranger man greeted me with a friendly smile despite on his scarred face.

I stared at him in confusion, "where am I, Ojii-san? And where's Okaa-san and Otou-san?" I asked.

"This is Ojii-san's place, I found you lying unconsciously outside of my cafe all alone, therefore I don't know about your parents. Sorry kid." He said.

"I-I see... so Tou-san and Kaa-san. They actually dumped me..." I gritted my hand with my eyes ready to produce some more tears. I tried my best to hold it in however, I mean, I don't want to trouble the nice ojii-san than I already am.

"There, there... here, how about some milk?" the kind Ojii-san stroke my back comfortingly before presenting a glass of warm milk.

I just stared at the glass I was received. Feeling the warmth on my tiny palms.

Oh how I missed warmth....

It reminds me of the old times where I was loved. when I still have a family.

The thought makes me want to cry again although there's no more tear to be poured since my eyes had dried up long before I passed out earlier.

I can feel someone pats my head...

And when I look at who it was, I saw Ojii-san's warm smile which reminds me of Kaa-san's.