chapter 114

Declaration: I don't own KHR!!! Akira Amano does!

"spoken"

"Foreign Language"

'Thoughts'

#Place

Flashback / dreams

[Written]

~track of time~

(A/N)

"Tsuna speak to Henko"

"Henko speak to Tsuna"

***

Tsuna POV

'This is crazy! Akira surely is forcing Toshi to do all of this!' I thought.

I saw our battlefield. if only I didn't use my mist flame and dark flame to cover it, I don't know how many commotion that this has caused. Seriously, this rooftop is ready to collapse...

"why don't you just give up. You know that you can't continue this..." Akira said with that devil smirk plastering Toshi's face. I hissed.

He's right, I can't continue this and so do Toshi. Our fight has damaged not just the whole roof, but also our body. Both of us has lose so many blood, and I can feel that some of my ribs are broken, How about Toshi? I hope he doesn't, I've been holding my power afterall.

But still, I need to bring him to the hospital now, or else he could die. And I need to do it fast, cause I can feel my own consciousness is fading away.

"Henko, do you have any plan?" I finally asked.

"Sorry, Tsuna. But I don't... with your condition now I don't think we can win this battle. Moreover your softhearted self is getting in the way to act seriously with your opponent."

Hate to say, but yeah I admit it, I can't fght Toshi seriously. He just the victim here. he got nothing to do with this, This is all because of me. And yet I can't save him because of my state...

'D*** IT!' I cursed as I receive another hard kick from him,

I slumped down, I have no more energy to make myself stand up, my mists barrier is fading away too by now...

I can hear foot steps come and nearing me. I tried to peek, even though I know who is it.

"you're mine..." Akira's voice is creeping me out. 'Will this be my end?' I asked myself as I shut my eyes tight.

I was expecting something to happen to me, but nothing is happening, instead I started to hear some sounds.

"Back off... we won't let you to get more closer to him..."

'Eh? Isn't this Gioto-nii's voice?' I thought. I also feels something warm running thorough my veins, it feels nice.

"hold on Tsuna, we're going to ultimately help you now" This voice!

"Knuckle-nii?" I called weakly as I opened my eyes.

"don't move too much yet, Tsuna. I'm treating your wounds..." He said again and I just obedient. I relaxed a bit, if he's here then that means my niichans are here.

I trusted them, they must be strong enough to at least hold Akira until I got myself recovered.

And so I'm taking my time at least until I can sitted again. It didn't take too long, though.

When I already half recovered I stood up back on my feet ignoring Knuckle-nii's scold because of my sudden movement.

Well I can't hold myself anymore. I'm worry for my niichans. Sure they are strong, but this is Akira that we're talking about. The person that they have fight with 400 years ago, who knows what will happen?

'Let's see... Akira is possessing Toshi right now, and that's why Toshi is still fighting even though he supposedly already passed out by now. All that I know is that we have to kill Toshi so Akira won't possess him anymore, but that is a VERY BIG NO...

Isn't there any other way?' I thought as I observed the battle before my eyes.

My eyes sharp gaze fell at one spot. There is something on the back of Toshi's neck.

"That symbol!" I said surprisedly, that is the same symbol with what he was used to controlled my mind before...

So this mean, Toshi isn't possessed yet! He just being controlled by Akira!

Great! That means I can still do something...

but what?

Then, as if answering my question, a voice can be heard. "use us, master..." It says.

I recognize this voice. It's white!

'But how?' I asked it.

"just close your eyes, just feel us flowing inside of you, and leave the rest to us..."

I do what it says. I close my eyes then I feel it, my flames are synchronizing into one big power.

***

Normal POV

Tsuna opened his eyes... gone already, that brown doe eyes, and no... his colourful sharp eyes is not there to replace them. Instead, his eyes is now calm-narrow and its colour is sparkling silver.

He's in the HDWM now...

On his forehead, There is a beautiful sparkling light-silver flame, dancing happily. Tsuna looks different, he looked so much stronger.

Henko is shocked, not just at how pure Tsuna's 'white flame' is, but also at How Tsuna know how to use it? He haven't told him how to do it, right?

"T-Tsuna?" Knuckle called, still shocked and amazed at the brunet.

"sorry Knuckle-nii, but I have to go..." Tsuna said in a very calm tone. He then entered the battle.

All the first gen are shocked at him, the same with Akira, he didn't calculate this to ever happened. Tsuna is now cornering Akira like a dragon. He stikes as if dancing in the soft clouds, so beautiful yet deadly...

As his final strike, Tsuna burned the symbol on the back of Toshi's neck.

As it got burned, Toshi screamed painfully. Yes, it's Toshi who screamed...

When the flames finally died down, Toshi lose his balance. And so he fell down, uncouncious.

"Hup!" Tsuna manage to catch him before he hit the broken floor. He then sighed in relief. Tsuna went out from his HDWM, his eyes back to its original.

"don't worry Toshi, you're safe now... I'm going to take you to the hospital..." Tsuna said in whisper, as he carried Toshi on his back.

He glanced a his niichans, "minna-san, thanks for your help..." He said with a sincere smile.

"anytime, Tsuna..." Giotto replied, also with a smile.

Tsuna then take Toshi away to be treated...

~TBC~

Vote?

Comment?

Anything???