chapter 26

Declaration : I don't own KHR ! Akira Amano does!

"spoken"

"Foreign Leangue"

'Thoughts'

#Place

Flashback

[Writen]

~track of time~

(A/N)

Normal POV

Tsuna back to his house. He saw both of his brother running outside right before he enter the house (A/N : Reborn told them to do another training, BY THREATMENT... well tipical of him) and he also surprised to see Bianchi in the house.

"Chaosu~! You're back Dame-Tsuna!" Reborn jumped to Tsuna's hair out of no where. Tsuna flinched a bit because he surprised.

[ah Reborn! Please don't scare me like that... and oh, will Bianchi-san stay tonight?] Biasnchi approach him.

"no, I'm going to stay because Reborn asked me to teach your brothers home economic, special in cooking lesson" she said while crossing her arm.

"since they suck at it..." Tsuna is nodding in agreement.

Reborn's true, to be the truth cooking is out of their ability (A/N : they tried it once in the past and it caused the kitchen in total chaos), even Nana can't cook as good as Tsuna.

Tsuna is laughing inside his mind, I mean having Bianchi who always cook poison as your cooking teacher? Good, you're dead...

[then we're having another family member, do you having any permission from Nana-san?] he asked. Bianchi nodded.

"she also accepted Lambo..." Bianchi pull an alfro hair which is belong to Lambo.

"aw aw aw aw... put me down!" he scream then he saw Tsuna.

"Tsuna-nii! You're back!" he jumped to Tsuna's arm.

"I see... so you're playing with this brat huh..." Reborn mocked.

Tsuna is sweat dropping, 'aren't you also a brat?' with that a gun is planted on his head.

"try to said it once more, and we're going to have somebody's brain as dinner..."

'HIIIIEEEE!' Tsuna shrieked on his mind as he fell on the floor.

[I-I'm sorry! Please don't shot me!] he said.

Tsuna blinked when that gun is turned back into Leon's real form. [ah, gosh... it's just Leon? I thought you put a real gun on my head. I can get a heart attack if this keep going...]Tsuna showed to them as he sighed in silent. (me : wow... you're great at acting Tsuna-kun! , Tsuna : well thank you~)

"hmp... well you better prepare start to make the dinner Tsuna..." Reborn grinned then jumped to Bianchi's shoulder then the both of them leaving.

'oh yeah... It's almost dinner time... mou~ I want to play a bit more~' Tsuna thought but this time he hide it for himself perfectly.

'Ah I know!'

[Oh yeah, Iemitsu-san going to join us for dinner right? Well I guest I should start now, thanks for reminding me!] Tsuna saw a glimps of amusement in Reborn's eyes which is indicating his inducement is working.