chapter 42

Declaration : I don't own KHR ! Akira Amano does!

"spoken"

"Foreign Leangue"

'Thoughts'

#Place

Flashback / dreams

[Writen]

~track of time~

(A/N)

"Okaa-san..."

I ran toward her...

I hugged her like there's no tomorrow, and Okaa-san hugged me back.

"there~ there~ wow, you sure has grown into a fine man, ne? are you living well?" she caress my cheek, erasing my overflowing tears.

"Nice to see you doing fine Tsuna..." I looked at mom who is already behind me. Then I hugged the two of them happily. I only nodded. Too happy to speak.

After a moment I finally able to speak, "Mom, Okaa-san... why are you leaving me?" I murmured.

I looked at Okaa-san's blue sky eyes then turned to Mom's blue eyes.

They looking at each other, "because we loved you, Tsuna/Tsu-kun" they answer at the same time, with smile on their face. I didn't understand it.

"if you love me, why you leave me?" I repeated my question.

Okaa-san caressed my right cheek as Mom caressed my right cheek, "you will find it out later..." Okaa-san said.

I just nodded though I still doesn't get it.

"now, now... there's some people that want to meet you really badly, how if we settled the problem with them first?." Mom smiled at me, then she and Okaa-san turned to the seven chained flames.

I kindda shock too see them, I thought the only one that inside the seal is Night flames since Giotto-nii only tell me about that.

The flames colour is Black, Dark Red, Dark Blue, Dark Yellow, Dark Purple, Dark Green, and Dark Indigo... and just like before, I can sense their movement too.

"let us go, DV and ex-sky arcobaleno" The black flame hissed.

"I'm sorry 'night' but we can't help. It was Tsu-kun who chained you. Not us." Okaa-san said.

I raised my eyebrow while pointing at myself, "I did?" I asked.

Mom and Okaa-san nod while smiling at me. "how?" I asked again.

"you're doing that uncounciously. and only you can answer it.

why are you chaining them, Tsuna?" Mom asked.

"eum... because they're evil? And they're hurting me?" I scratched my cheek nervously, not sure with my own answer, well except for 'hurting me' part.

"Tch, you know that we can't do that! We're innocent!" the dark red shouted.

"why you people always judge us as the 'bad guy', huh?" The Dark green flame said.