chapter 86

Declaration : I don't own KHR !!! Akira Amano does!

"spoken"

"Foreign Leangue"

'Thoughts'

#Place

Flashback / dreams

[Writen]

~track of time~

(A/N)

"Tsuna spoke to Henko"

"Henko spoke to Tsuna"

***

Normal POV

#Tsuna's room

Tsuna slowly opened his eyes. it was dreamless since his mind full of his thoughts. 'I did it... I told them... and the worst is I cried afterwards...' He thought. He then sitted.

"ah! Tsuna! You're awake!" Giotto approach him. Tsuna just stared at him with his old dull eyes.

"Tsuna?" Asari called when he saw it. Those eyes, it lose its sparkle.

"ne, niichan... I said it, right? It wasn't a dream, right?" He asked. Giotto looks hesitated but nodded anyway.

"I see..." Tsuna muttured. "now they all know how disgusting I am..." Tsuna looks as if he's going to cry again.

Giotto panicked, he don't know what to do. "d-don't worry Tsuna, we won't leave you!" He shouted in spontaneous.

Tsuna stared at him. "you won't?" He asked.

Hearing the doubtfulness on Tsuna's tone Giotto realized that Tsuna is feeling unsure and unsave. Tsuna need affection...

And so Giotto hugged him, gently and warmly. "we won't Tsuna. We won't leave you no matter what?" Tsuna cried in silent.

"promise?" He asked again.

"I promised..." Giotto assured him as he released the hug to stare straightfully at Tsuna's eyes.

Tsuna cracked a smile before he hugged Giotto again. But this time, all of the first gen hugged Tsuna. Alaude and Daemon for this once throw their pride and join the hug. Tsuna need this, Tsuna need them and they know it.

"thanks everyone..." Tsuna said.

After the hug session finished Tsuna then stood up and walked to outside the room. "are you going to play with the other now?" Knuckle softly asked.

Tsuna shooked his head, "I need some moment for my self, so I guess I'll take some walk..." He said as they all nodded understand.

"oh, and Giotto-nii?" Tsuna called before he close the door.

"Yes?"

"I put that on my bag. Please look over it for me..." Giotto nodded at the request. Tsuna smiled once again before he finally closed the door.

***

Normal POV

Everyone is having fun (again... with their own ways) although deep inside Henko's saying and Tsuna's story are still bothering them.

The sun is now right above them. It's already noon. And some tummy growl can be heard. "I guess it's time for lunch..." Irie said sheepishly as he heard Henko's loud grumble while the latter is blushing embarasedly.

"yeah, I guess so..." Henko said, but then he abruptly stood up as he saw mop of brown far behind the red headed teen. Tsuna was just take a step out from the beach house.

"Tsuna!" He called happily, gaining attention from the other. They all also stared at the brunet, slowly approaching him.

Tsuna who doesn't want any kind of attention for this moment uncounciously backed away.

Seing his reaction everyone stopped on their track except for Henko. Henko manage to approached him. They both talked for a moment. Henko looked as if he's apologizing at Tsuna while Tsuna just smiled faintly at him. In the the end Henko hugged him then let Tsuna go off somewhere.

After Tsuna left Henko is back to explained the others the situation.

"what's going on, Henko-san?" Kyoko asked.

Henko smiled lightly, "don't worry. He said that he want to spend his time alone. You know... to sort his mind after what was happening before. He still can't believe that he told us that. Don't worry he's not mad." Henko said reliefing the other.

Henko stared at the path that Tsuna went thorough as his smile dropped.

"Well even if he does then it mostly because of my fault. I shouldn't have forced him..." Henko muttured softly but still can be heard. He still frustrated at his action. Yes he did help Tsuna but he still feel guilty for forcing him to remember his dark memory especially something like that.

"Ma~ Ma~ you shouldn't have to worry Henko! Tsuna won't be mad at you!" Yamamoto clinged his arm at Henko.

"yeah, besides nothing will be solved if you didn't do that..." Toshi said patted the other blonde.

Henko smiled at them. "thanks for cheering me up guys..."

SFX : *growl*

Henko blushed embarasedly since his tummy is growling so loud. The other just laughed.

"yeah, yeah... I hear it. Now, let's go... I'm going to make you all our lunch" Loke giggled as then cheers can be heard...

Then they all went back to the beach house to get their lunch...

***

#with the ghost

"but is this really okay for not following him like this?" Knuckle asked.

"as much we want to help, I guess it's more better for us to let him settle it by himself." Lampo said surprising the other of his sudden wiseness.

Sensing the weird stares Lampo snorted, "what?" The other are looking away.

"don't worry, Elena said that she'll handle this..." Daemon said, folding his arm.

"Elena?" Asari asked.

"yeah, she said she met two ghost that told her about Tsuna and asked her to do something about it." Daemon said.

"who?" Knuckle asked.

"I don't really know. She only told me 'some old friends'." Daemon shrugged.

"what do you think Giotto?" G asked his unusal quiet pal.

"If it's Elena, then I guess it'll be fine..." Giotto said looking firmly at the ground in thinking pose.

"however..." He trailed. "I can feel that this will not going well..."

The ghost exchanging wary glances, "what do you mean?" G asked but Giotto doesn't answer him. He just looking at the wide open door. His HI is faintly acting up 'what will happen this time...?'

~TBC~

Vote?

Comment?

Anything???