chapter 70

Declaration : I don't own KHR ! Akira Amano does! and video's credit goes to the rightful owner

"spoken"

"Foreign Leangue"

'Thoughts'

#Place

Flashback / dreams

[Writen]

~track of time~

(A/N)

"Tsuna spoke to Henko"

"Henko spoke to Tsuna"

Normal POV

Tsuna is back at the hospital, but this time he's not the patient. He and Irie rushed to asked the nearest nurse about it and rushed to surgery room where Mukuro, Chikusa, and Ken already sit impatiently for the news.

"Mukuro!" Tsuna called. He don't give a d*** if anyone even saw that he's talking. He's worried sick at Nagi to care about that anymore.

"Tsunayoshi..." the indigo haired male greeted. He looks pale and Tsuna sure know the reason. He's worry for his sister's savety.

"you know each other?" Irie asked.

"yeah. Don't ask. Long story" Tsuna said. Irie nodded understand then Tsuna turned back to Mukuro.

"how is she?" Tsuna asked.

"she lost so much blood." Tsuna's eyes widen at that.

"B-But, Nagi's blood type is B-, and that's so rare!" Tsuna said almost shouting.

Mukuro gave him a small smile. "don't worry, they have used my blood. Our blood type are same" Tsuna sighed in relief.

"you should have told me that" Tsuna whined as he exhale and inhale some fresh air to release him from the shock.

Mukuro chuckled at how funny Tsuna looks. "then... all we could do now is waiting then...?" Tsuna carefully asked gaining nod from the latter.

Then after that they patiently. Until 2 hours later the doctor finally came out.

"how is she?" Mukuro asked.

The doctor give him a smile then said, "the surgery went successful, and she's stable. However, it will took at least one hour before you can meet her in patient room" Tsuna and Mukuro bowed in gratitude.

The doctor then excused himself, leaving the boys.

"well, now that everything has settled how about a good story?" Irie said to Tsuna.

Tsuna of course understand what he meant. "well my friend... I would like to introduced you Mukuro, he is Na- I mean Chrome's big brother" Tsuna introduced. Mukuro is perking his ear at the change of name but he let it slide since he know that Tsuna must have a reason.

Mukuro give a simple nod. "Kufufu~ that's my name, while this one is Ken, and the glasses one is Chikusa" Mukuro added.

"My name is Sawada Tsunayoshi, please call me Tsuna. And my redhead friend over here is Irie Scoichi... we are friends of Chrome" Tsuna introduced.