chapter 73

Declaration : I don't own KHR ! Akira Amano does!

"spoken"

"Foreign Leangue"

'Thoughts'

#Place

Flashback / dreams

[Writen]

~track of time~

(A/N)

"Tsuna spoke to Henko"

"Henko spoke to Tsuna"

#men restroom, Namimori-chuu

Normal POV

It has been one week after Tsuna returned to school, and something is bothering him. "where are they?" Tsuna looked his surroundings.

"who are 'they'?" Henko asked.

"my bullies... it has been a whole week and aside from my classmates I haven't seen any of them. Which is crazy. Something must going on" Tsuna replied.

"you want them to bully you? Are you a manchonist?" Henko asked in disbelieve.

Tsuna rolled his eyes as he finished to wash his hands. "I'm not. And that's not what I meant. It's just it's odd that they haven't showed up lately."

"well, you shouldn't have jinxed your self Tsuna... you should be thankfull"

But before Tsuna give any reply, he really is jinxed himself because now 5 people has surrounded him. (Tsuna : Again Royal-chan? Why you always send them when I still inside the restroom? Me : well, because I want to. Beside, Reborn didn't set any of his CCTV there, so you should be more thankful to me. Tsuna : *rolled eyes* that will never happened)

"well, well, look what we have here... Dame-Tsuna..."

Tsuna take a step back until his back touched the wall. "so this guy here is the reason why boss ditched us? Tch... pathenic"

Tsuna's eyes perked on that, Toshi ditched them because of him? (A/N : yes Toshi did... he still can't figured why he feel so guilty and so he decided to ignore anthing related to Tsuna)

Tsuna was thinking to ask them but he have to dodge their fists first. Well, as long neither of his people that he knows seing him he can swiftly gracing off those weak attack. He can even give them some counter if he wanted to, but he's too focused at what they'd just say.

'Toshi ditched them because of me?' he asked himself as he ran back to the class.

Yesterday, Roy-sensei gave 2-A a group project. and since the class is filled with 36 students, he devided them into 4 group which means every group included with 9 people. And of course we all know how Tsuna group ended up...

In case you don't know then I'll tell you. They are Tsuna, Tsuki, Toshi, Gokudera, Yamamoto, Riki, Riku, Kyoko, Hana. (A/N : Toshi agree because Reborn told him to)

They planned to do their project on the weekend (which is today) at Yamamoto's house.

And so when the morning comes they disbanded into three. The first group are the girls (plus Haru. –she insisted-), the second are Yamamoto, Tsuki, Tsuna, and Gokudera, while the last one is Toshi along with Reborn. (A/N : again, Reborn involved at the arrangement)

At time of 11 A.M. Tsuna and the other three has buy what they needed. But Tsuna isn't relaxed yet. Actually, He can't be relaxed from the first step he walked out from his house.

He sensed it... someone is watching them...

Tsuna keep it hidden to himself although his HI has ringing like crazy from some moment ago. And so he decided not to ignore it anymore.

"Tsuna? Why do you stop?" Yamamoto asked.

"is there something wrong, Juudaime?" Gokudera asked worriedly.

Tsuna shooked his head. [nothing... it's just I remembered that I've do something else. I'm sorry. You guys jut go ahead. I'll make it quick] Tsuna smiled to assure them.

They exchanging glances but Tsuna didn't wit for their reply, he already went off. Back to where his HI ringing the most.

Tsuna is now standing alone in a dead end. He leaked his kill intent purposely to lure out who ever is hiding.

"I know you guys are hiding. You better get out from there before I forced you to" Tsuna said menacingly.

Without any other choice five people came out from their hiding place. 'Mafia...' he thought.

"how incredible of you to pinpoint and even threatened us us like that. But you should have just stay quiet boy. Besides, our target was Vongola candidates and not you. But I guess, it's too late now..." their leader said.

Tsuna just scoffed, These guys surely an idiot. Haven't anyone told them that killing random civilians can dragged them to Vindicare?

'Well, it's not like I'm a normal civilan...' Tsuna smirked darkly, his KI forced those adults to take a step back.

"sorry Mister, but the one that you called 'targets' are my brothers. And I would never allowed you to do that" Tsuna said then he charged at the fifth person.

He kicked him in his gut very hard, make him went uncouncious right away. 'one down~'

"what the hell?!" the second man said but Tsuna aready below him readying my fist to strike an uppercut. He also went uncouncious.

"This is crazy! He's not an ordinary kid!" the third man said.

"you just figure it now~?" Tsuna said playfully as he kicked that man's head. Again, uncouncious right away...

The fourth man, being clever he is started to shoot his bullets. But Tsuna just gracing beautifully to avoid it, and before he know it he already un councious by Tsuna's elbow.

The leader, being coward he is tried to ran away (keyword : tried). But of course Tsuna won't let him to. He already blocked the exit way.

"Leaving your subordinates just like that? what a good leader you are" Tsuna said.

"S-Stay away!" he shuttered. Tsuna find it funny when he heard it but he decided that he's enough of teasing him.

The man shood his remaining bullets but Tsuna just tilting his head to left and right as the bullet passed. (A/N : that place is usually empty so Tsuna didn't have to worry of if there's a civilian got shot)

"why don't you just stay and behave~?" Tsuna said as he then gave him a sidekick and send him flying and hit the wall hard. "good boy" Tsuna clapped his hands.

"now I just have to called Hibari... san..." Tsuna trailed off as he saw two people infront of him.

One with shocked face and the other one with a victorious smirk.

"mind to tell us what is happening?" Reborn said.

'oh crap...'