chapter 104

Declaration : I don't own KHR ! Akira Amano does!

"spoken"

"Foreign Leangue"

'Thoughts'

#Place

Flashback / dreams

[Writen]

~track of time~

(A/N)

"Tsuna spoke to Henko"

"Henko spoke to Tsuna"

***

Normal POV

The Cortesia finally back from their little discussion.

"So?" Yamamoto asked.

"Fine... we'll tell you. But with two condition" Riku said, then she stared at Reborn.

"what is it?" Reborn asked.

"first, I want you to explained to them * pointed at the girls, Ryohei, and Yamamoto* about what is Vongola and what is mafia." She said seriously gaining questioned face from the pointed people.

Tsuki and Toshi was going to object it but Reborn cut their words.

"Fine..." Reborn agreed. "the second?"

"I want you all to tell us about everything concerning about him. EVERYTHING... don't hide anything..." Riku stated. Everyone nodded agree.

"oh, and you must take a pat too Kyo-kun" Riki said. Hibarin hn-ned as answer.

"great then, you might started your part first Reborn" Loke said. Reborn take the cue. And so he started to tell them about what is Vongola, how Mafia world is, who he is, and so on...

The girls are shocked when they know that they are all involved in mafia. Now Yamamoto and Ryohei understand that Mafia is not a game and it's an very serious and dangerous world.

"so, we're part of bad guys?" Haru asked. (A/N : I forgot to tell you that she's here too because they were encountered her on the way here)

Loke smiled fondly, "we are part of Mafia, but that doesn't mean that we're bad guys. For example is me. Do I look like a bad guy?" He asked back.

Haru shooked her head.

"well, not really" Hana said as Kyoko nodded agree.

"you are nice" said Chrome shyly.

"well thanks" Loke smiled. "now... before I tell you about his story, I'm going to ask you one question. Have you ever heard the name of Shiro Kaito?"

Eveyone nodded. "He is the greatest hacker. Even us the citizens know him." Hana said.

"Yeah, he's so popular" Kyoko said.

Loke nodded satisfied. "How if I tell you that Tsuna is Kaito...?" Loke blunted out, making Gokudera who is in the middle of dringking choked out.

"Are you serious?! Juudaime is?" He asked. Loke nodded, giggling at their shocked faces.

"He is..." Loke said.

"now you know why he's a genious..." Riki said.

"So... he already involved in mafia much longer than us?" Tsuki asked in disbelieve.