Chapter 126

Declaration: I don't own KHR! Akira Amano does!

"spoken"

"Foreign Language"

'Thoughts'

#Place

Flashback / dreams

[Written]

~track of time~

(A/N)

"Tsuna speak to Henko"

"Henko speak to Tsuna"

Tsuna POV

I yawned as I wake up from my good sleep. I looked at my surrounding I was sleeping at the couch while Luffy, Misaki-san, Elric, Cillia, Conan, Rin, and everyone at the orphanage is surrounding me. wait, since when I come back to the orphanage?

I looked at my clothes then it hit me.

I giggled, "oh yeah, last night..."

~Flashback~

"I'm... the sky arcobaleno" I stated.

as I expected. They are either gaping or widen their eyes. I can tell why are they shocked a petite girl who looks innocent and all (yeah I was planning it) is the strongest sky. Their missing sky...

I could tell that Henko and Gioto-nii is snickering from behind their mask and hood. (A/N : Now you know why there are both Cielo and Kaito at the same time. and p.s : Kaito did NOT wear a mask.)

"a-ano... minna-san?" I called as I waved my hand shyly. Well, that's the character that I'm playing right now.

(A/N : So basically, now he has 4 character under his sleeve. If I was listing them...

Dame-Tsuna – a lone character who always get bullied because of his uselessness. Well, he had abandon this character since so long by now.

Kuro Cielo - a leader type, cool, energic, playful, sly, and sometimes cruel.

Shiro_Kaito – the stoic type. To be truth this is his first appereance in public. Since he always work behind the layer.

And now the newest character, Shiyo Natsu –the sky arcobaleno.

Now back to the story~)

*sigh* I'm glad that DV users aren't chained with tri-ni-set and thus why I, Sawada Tsunayoshi doesn't have to showed my self to the world. and that's good, because I don't have to add my character collection.

If I does I might loose my sanity...

And I would loved to keep it straight as far as I could.

Anyway, now after a while they started to give their attention back and so I sighed in relief as I show it as obvious as I could.

"so, you're the new sky arcobaleno?" Fon asked. And yeah, I've known all of their names. It will be a disgrace of my hacker tittle if didn't , right?

I pretend to fitgetting my finger as I nervously answered, "y-yes, I am... is there any problem, Fon-san?" I asked him.