chapter 53

Declaration : I don't own KHR ! Akira Amano does!

"spoken"

"Foreign Leangue"

'Thoughts'

#Place

Flashback / dreams

[Writen]

~track of time~

(A/N)

"Tsuna spoke to Henko"

"Henko spoke to Tsuna"

Normal POV

#with Hibari

Many students wearing Kokuyo uniform has been beated all over the Kokuyo land's entrance. And Hibari still added the number, "that's for crowding..." Hibari said as he walk calmly inside the building.

He got attacked by some other students who either they're dumb or too confident to their own strength. And the result of their brave act Hibari gave them present, each of them one hit from his infamous tonfa.

'these herbivores are weak. How could Omnivore told me to wait for help? Looks like he underestimating me, maybe I just have to reminding him later' Hibari smirked inwardly.

After he finished with those herbivores, he entered a room where there is someone who already waited for him patiently. "Hello there~" That guy said.

'This person... he's different from those herbivores. This one is certainly a carnivore, maybe this is the one that Omnivore warn me for?' Hibari narrowed his eyes.

"I've been looking for you." Hibari approaching him. "Are you the one behind this little pranks?"

"Kufufu... something like that. And I'll be the new leader around here..." That boy said

"You must be talking in your sleep, Namimori doesn't need two souches of discipline" Hibari replied.

"I agree with that completely... and that's why you're unnecessary" that boy smirked creppily.

'ho~ cocky one...' Hibari thought. "I can't have that... and so... I'll bite you to death..."

"Kufufu... you certainly funny..."

"What? Do you want to die on that couch?"

"Kufufu... looks like you don't understand, I don't have to move from this couch to beat you and that's why I remain to sit."

"Hn, then as you wish... I'l-" Hibari suddenly stopped his walk as his eyes widened a bit.

That boy snickered "Oya? Something wrong? Look's pale..."

'Eh? What's this? Why am I-?' Hibari feels weird. He's dizzy and his body doesn't move as how he wanted

"I was surprised too, to think that a first-rate hitman such trident Shamal was over here..."

'Shamal? Tch... don't tell me that-' Hibari touched the ichy skin on his neck.

(A/N : what happened before Hibari went here... Shamal came to Nami-chuu; he got biten by Hibari for flirting with the girl students; as revenge Shamal sent his mosquito and trident him)