Chapter 128

Declaration: I don't own KHR! Akira Amano does!

"spoken"

"Foreign Language"

'Thoughts'

#Place

Flashback / dreams

[Written]

~track of time~

(A/N)

"Tsuna speak to Henko"

"Henko speak to Tsuna"

Normal POV

"ne, Toshi. Why are you so down?" Yamamoto asked.

"Yeah, you too Tsuki-sama. Is there something wrong?" Gokudera asked. They were on the way to the school and both Yamamoto and Gokudera noticed that something is wrong with the twins, and so they asked.

Toshi sighed, "well, the thing is..."

~Flashback, This morning~

The twins just survived another Reborn's morning call and now they are walking to the kitchen when they saw that Nana is making a feast...

"M-Mama?" Tsuki called, eyes went back and front from the table full of foods and Nana who is still cooking some more.

"Ne Mama?" Toshi tried to called, but Nana still didn't reply.

The twins exchanging glances then they nodded agree, "MAMA!" They called together, this time successfully getting her attention.

"oh, Ohayou Tsu-kun, To-kun!" She cripped happily.

"what is this all about?" Toshi asked, "why are you cooking this many? Is there any guest coming?" Tsuki added. Right after that Bianchi, Lambo, I-pin, Fuuta, and Reborn showed up right behind them.

"Well boys. Your father will come home..." She said with a smile then continued her cooking while everyone else stunned.

"Papa is coming?" Toshi muttered. And Nana hummed as answer. And in an instant the air is tensing, each of them giving bloody KI, only Reborn who didn't as he can control himself but still his face showed that he also pissed.

Nana suddenly stopped chopping then turning back to face them. Sadness showed in her usual smiling face.

"I know that Iemitsu had done unforgiveable things in the past. And I know how much he doesn't deserve any forgiveness especially from Tsuna-kun. But... for this once... I beg you. He promised that he'll change, that he'll make it up for all of us. Please give him another chance. I-I know that this is selfish, but I, I don't want this family broken." She said while bowing and almost choked out at the last sentence.

a tear dropped to the floor...

Everyone is hesitated. But then Tsuki thought of what Tsuna would do if he's here. He probably forgive him immediately without being hesitate at all. Afterall, he's a very, VERY kind person...

And so Tsuki went to Nana's side, giving her a hug after he swept away her tears. "It's okay Mama, I, too, don't want us ended with broken home... I'll try to forgive him" he said comforting her.