chapter 76

Declaration : I don't own KHR ! Akira Amano does!

"spoken"

"Foreign Leangue"

'Thoughts'

#Place

Flashback / dreams

[Writen]

~track of time~

(A/N)

"Tsuna spoke to Henko"

"Henko spoke to Tsuna"

Tsuna POV

~one hour later~

Okay... it's my turn now. And I would be lie if I say that I'm not afraid.

I'm freakingly nervous right now, I mean sure I do those acts perfectly, and I performed in front of people at the orphanage but I never... I repeat, I NEVER perform in this many people. So, I guess it's normal for being nervous?

Then I felt a tap on my shoulder, making me slightly jumped. "Jeez, Takeshi... please don't do that..." I sighed.

"there go your nervousness..." he grinned.

"Don't worry Tsuna-san, you'll be just fine..." Chrome said. Mukuro and Loke-san who just arrived cheered on me too. (A/N : at first they all shocked to see him–except Reborn, who is too cool for that- but then Tsuna tell them about Chrome is his friend and Mukuro is her big brother and so he's good)

I stared at my friends and they gave me the same smile, even Nana-san. I also glanced at my niichans, they all grinned (smirked for Alaude) telling me that they're ready...

And so, I wear my hoodie. (A/N : it's Cielo's. but no one got suspicious because students allowed to wear costumes) and took a deep breath... 'Well, here goes my undercover...'

When I almost at the stage, I tripped and almost fall, gaining rains of laugh from the audience, even the MC and the judges.

I sheepishly continued my walk and now here am I, stood up on this big stage...

"Well, who do we have here? Here, introduced yourself. And ano... Can you please lowing your hood?" the MC said as she gave me a microphone.

I nodded then lowing my hoodie. Laughters can be heard.

"What's this? 2-A sent Dame-Tsuna for this competition? Are you kidding me?" one of the audience said.

I can see that Gokudera has readied his dynamites to be threown at them but thankgoodness the other stopped him.

"what can he possibly do?"

"Their class rep must have be crazy!"

"why don't you just get down? There's no way you'll win anyway!"

Okay... their words meant nothing to me because I've predicted this to happened.

"Ano... Zee-chan? May I continue?" I asked politely successfully make them shutted. The same reaction with my friends, first time they heard me talk.

"u-umm... yes, you may..." she startled, then I smiled at her. she gasped as she blushed hard, almost tripped the wires. Good thing I catched her.

"Are you okay?" I asked.

She just nodded then hurriedly went off. 'Well, that's fast... she even forgot to ask about what will I performed. Oh well...'