chapter 84

Declaration : I don't own KHR !!! Akira Amano does!

"spoken"

"Foreign Leangue"

'Thoughts'

#Place

Flashback / dreams

[Writen]

~track of time~

(A/N)

"Tsuna spoke to Henko"

"Henko spoke to Tsuna"

***

~~~Last chapter~~~

"anyways Tsuna, who is that?" Bianchi asked as she gestured the blonde beside him.

"oh yah, minna I want to introduced you to him. This is Henko, he is..." again Tsuna is being cutted by Henko, but this time he also hugged Tsuna by waist, "... I'm his lover" Henko smiled seductively at Tsuna.

Chorus of 'EH?' can be heard.

Tsuna stared at the light green pair with an almost unnoticed confusion look. Henko just slimly smirking as if saying 'just play along'.

Tsuna sighed but then wrapped his hands on Henko's neck. "why, darling. I was going to introduced you myself" He said with a shy pout as Henko tighten his hug so their face is only one inch away.

Silence...

Silence...

Silence...

"WHAAAAT?!!!!" 

***

~present~

"WHAAAAT?!!!!" They ALL shouted.

After some seconds passed, Tsuna and Henko finally released thir hug as they laughing like crazy. Even Tsuna is crouching down as his hand keeps on hitting the floor while Henko clunching his stomach almost unable to stand.

"AHAHAHA... you guys have to see your face right now... HAHAHA" Henko laughed.

"HAHAHA... That is so funny! HAHAHA You all... HAHAHA... you all fell for it!! " Tsuna said between his laughter

"you're making fun of us?" Reborn leaked his deadly intense. He really mad for fall to this joke.

Tsuna swept his imaginary tears, "well, yeah" at that moment they all emitting dark aura. Cause that was not funny. Not funny at all.

-

-

-

Well, maybe a little...

-

-

-

Slowly they relaxed and stopping their glares as their heart soften when they saw Tsuna laughed. Even Loke had never saw Tsuna laughed like this.

Tsuna really looks like an angel now.

"I-I'm sorry minna... *giggle*... But seriously... why did you ever fell for that kind of joke. I mean come on, you know that I'm not like that, right?..." Tsuna swept his remaining tear. The other just blushed when they hear it.