chapter 46

Declaration : I don't own KHR ! Akira Amano does!

"spoken"

"Foreign Leangue"

'Thoughts'

#Place

Flashback / dreams

[Writen]

~track of time~

(A/N)

"Tsuna spoke to Henko"

"Henko spoke to Tsuna"

Normal POV

It has been 8 hours after Tsuna went uncouncious. Loke told Reborn to bring everyone else home as they (Loke, Riki, and Riku) will company Tsuna. Reborn agreed and so he told everyone to go home. Nana was persistent to stay at first, she doesn't want to leave Tsuna to some bunch of strangers but after some talk she finally gave up and went home with the other.

(A/N : Hibari has left some while ago when he got a call from Kusakabe about another attack, after assuring that Tsuna has stabilized of course. All of the first gen had back to Tsuna's room too. They've got to make sure that nothing going wrong, at least until their Otouto –read : Tsuna- came back. They only left Knuckle at the hospital so if anything happen they can know immediately.)

With Reborn and other...

Yamamoto and Gokudera has separated their way with Reborn and the Sawadas (A/N : since Gokudera's apartement is on the same rute with Yamamoto's house). And now the four was in ackward silence.

"Tch... that Dame, make us worry for nothing..." Toshi mumbled to himself. Reborn hear it clearly but he didn't mind it for now. He was really anxious about what happened to Tsuna today.

Back from death... yeah miracle like that could happened. But what concerned him now is what happened after that. When Tsuna started to groan in pain Reborn catched glint on Tsuna's supposed brown eyes. It was pitch black, filled with fear and anger.

But why? What is wrong with Tsuna? And the things that Tsuna told him last night, he didn't detect any lies in it, but was that all of it? He thought that he finally got his secret but now he's not so sure.

After some moment Reborn finally saved those question for now and change his thought into this weird family again.

He met so many oddness that looks mismatch the fact that he had, even the newest fact that he collected himself. For example...

Nana's sudden change behavior. She usually ignored Tsuna no matter what happened to him. Even when Tsuna came home full of bruises she didn't even pay a sight. But back then, she suddenly gone hysteric and seems worried for him. After thinking it for some moment Reborn can only thought that that was a normal reaction for a mother to worried for her child no matter how long she ignored him. But then another question showed up... if she did care, then where was she for all this time? she never be there for Tsuna when he definitely need her.

And let's not forget for Toshi's reaction too. Sure he didn't even shred a tear, that was normal since everyone now how much he hate Tsuna. But the thing is, if he really hate him that badly then why did he even came to the hospital? In rush too! He also looks shocked when they heard about Tsuna's condition when he arrived. Isn't that weird?

And beyond the things that happened today. Reborn also curious about what happened between Iemitsu and Tsuna, why Iemitsu seems hate him to the core? I mean, what could possibly Tsuna had done to recheive his anger? Both of Tsuki and Toshi don't know the reason... even Nana didn't know how to answer that. Then was he's angry over unreasonable things?!