Final Battle

Warning! grammar mistakes and unsencorred curses...

Declaration : KHR is not mine to begin with... but the plot and the OC belongs to me...

Now~

-

-

-

-

Previously...

"well said Tsuna... acting brave while you're slowly dying on the inside... really touchy..." The masked man sneered.

at that they all glanced at the brunet who has sweats rolling down his pale face. "indeed I am... but so what? you're dying yourself, aren't you? why else you want to take my body then?" Tsuna sneered back.

"Kukuku... good question. but let's leave it on that. I can't wait to get this ground on fire~!" The masked man said as he pointed his fingers at Tsuna. "Get them!" with that cue The puppets obeyed him and started to running to get the pointed targets, some even flying with their flames.

"Minna-san..." Tsuna also raised his hand. "let's go!"

"Hai!!!"

and with that the final battle finally started...

-

-

-

-

-

Present...

Tsuna POV

Shotguns could be heard...

Roars and Screams are everywhere...

it's still a mystery on how could the Civilians didn't  hear all of this and can still sleeping soundly. I kind of relieved though. they don't need to know about this anyway...

The puppets keep on flowing endlessly while  I can barely destroy one of those portals. All the while, in all of those time, The masked man seated on his throne, watching the amusing view below him.

-at least that is what his smug-jerk face told me.

"Tsuna, if you keep busying your self with these puppets you're going to ran out of energy before you could even lay a finger on him... And also, the barrier that Ieyatsu made for you wouldn't stay for that long either"  Henko warned me. (with the help from Bermuda and Daemon-nii's flame, I manage to create an illusion body for Henko so he can fight with us too.)

"I know that much, Thank you!" I said sarcastically, as I kicked another head off. 

"duck!" Reborn said as he shoot a puppet that was about to get Riku.

"thanks..." Riku thanked.

And now we're backing each other. This way, our backs are secured and we can focus on what's coming for us. However, if I stayed like this I can't get to the masked man.

"Go Tsuna... we can handle this... " Riku said without dropping her guard.

"are you sure?" I asked.

"Yeah Tsuna, leave this with us... chaos shot!" Reborn assured as he shot some more puppets.

"we'll be fine." Henko added.