chapter 39

Declaration : I don't own KHR ! Akira Amano does!

"spoken"

"Foreign Leangue"

'Thoughts'

#Place

Flashback / dreams

[Writen]

~track of time~

(A/N)

Normal POV

After kicking the hospital's front door and gaining attention along the way, Hibari and the other rushed to the receptionist desk.

"call Dr. Lisa..." Hibari said to the woman in charge. Glancing at the familiar brunette, that woman doesn't need more explanation and do it right away. Lisa who's in the middle on her break told her to told them (A/N : jeez, can't I make that word simpler? *rolling eyes*) to wait her in Tsuna's room. (A/N : I have told you that Tsuna has a private room, haven't I?).

Not wanting to wasting any second they rushed to Tsuna's room, where Lisa already waiting them with many machine had turning on ready to use anytime.

"what happened to him?" he asked Hibari who was just put Tsuna on the bed, but since he doesn't know either he turned to Reborn who looks more reliable than the other three.

"he's been sick since yesterday, and when I checked his temperature last night it was 38 degrees or so. And when I checked earlier it has been worser" Reborn answered.

"I see... I'm going to checked on him fully, It's better for all of you to wait outside." She said to the group, then she turned back to Hibari. "For the main time I want you to reported this to his Family. I somehow felt that we'll need they to be here too." Hibari nodded understand while the other four just left dumbfounded before Lisa told them to leave once again.

'Isn't I/Baka-/Tsuki/-sama is his family?' They thought. (A/N : I said it four, so yeah Reborn included.

"Hn... it's Tsuna. Namimori hospital. You better come..." That's the only thing that Hibari said the other people on the phone line, he repeated it 2 times to different phone numbers. Tsuki and Gokudera sweat dropped, 'did that other person actually get the situation just by that?' while Yamamoto just let out a sheepish laugh.

Little did they know, the other people DID understand it. Let's look from their angle, ne?

#first person/people

"Chao~ Kyoya-kun what's up?" a man pick up the phone. He put his phone between his ears and shoulder while his hand keep whipping the glasses.

"Hn... it's Tsuna. Namimori hospital. You better come..." with that Hibari hung up. The man put the glass and the cloth. He then told his custumer that he has to close his shop because an emergency. A minute later he already riding his car fastest as he could to the said place.

'hang on there Tsuna-kun! I'll be there for you'

#second person/people

"He~ Kyo-kun, it's rare for you to call" a girl pick up the phone She's in the middle of 'hunt' now. Her voice is changed from its original, but Hibari still recognized it anyway.