Aftermath (part 1)

Declaration: I don't own KHR! Akira Amano does!

"spoken"

"Foreign Language"

'Thoughts'

#Place

Flashback / dreams

[Written]

~track of time~

(A/N)

"Tsuna speak to Henko"

"Henko speak to Tsuna"

***

It has been a whole month since the war ended, but there's still no sign of Tsuna's awaken. And today is 13th October... Reborn's birthday, and some more hours later it will be Tsuna's and the twins'...

the stars are shining bright tonight...

the beauty of the full moon just make it a perfect view...

the night wind's breezing giving peacefull to people who still awakes...

What a beautiful night indeed...

And in this beautiful night, Tsuna decided that it's the right time for him to open his eyes. "where am I?" He asked himself  as he blinked his half lidded eyes to adjust the lights.

"Tsuna! You're awake!" Henko cried in happiness.

Tsuna slowly aware that he's in the hospital. He catched a glimpse of Riku's raven lock and Riki's white hair on his sides. They seems sleeping soundly. 'I shouldn't wake them just yet, They must be tired...'

with that thought in mind he just opened his eyes and didn't do any other moves as both because he still feel really tired and also so the two girls didn't awake.

"ne, Henko... tell me. has the war over?" he asked after a while.

"Yes, it has. You've won Tsuna..." Henko replied with a watery smile.

Tsuna smiled slimly  from behind the oxygen mask that he wears while tears can be seen falling from his closed eyes as he remembered the whole thing... That he had lost his father figure and his actual biological father.

"I see..." Tsuna said to him.

"are you okay Tsuna?" Henko asked in concern.

"I'm fine... just thinking" Tsuna said.

"what are you thinking, then?" Henko asked, this time with curiosity .

"my memories of the war is still hazy for some reason, so kind to tell me, what happened to Akira?" Tsuna asked.

"you've defeated him, Tsuna..." Happy grin spreaded on Henko's face "he's finally –"

"-dead..." Tsuna continued, but with the opossite, gloomy expression. "you might not believe me when I tell you this Henko but your brother never hates you. Instead he loved you so much" Tsuna said with a faint smile while Henko is shocked, "h-how did you-?"

"I saw it... some moment before Natsu actually killed him aloong with Tou-san, I saw some fragments of his past..." Tsuna said. "I found out that you and Akira are brothers from seperated mother. Your father divorced with Akira's mother when Akira was two. He then married your mother one year later. You two met each other at the orphanage by chance, alongside with Saphira and Kawahira. The four of you slowly become bestfriends with you as the youngest among them..."