chapter 94

Declaration : I don't own KHR !!! Akira Amano does!

"spoken"

"Foreign Leangue"

'Thoughts'

#Place

Flashback / dreams

[Writen]

~track of time~

(A/N)

"Tsuna spoke to Henko"

"Henko spoke to Tsuna"

***

~time skip~

Normal POV

It has been one month from that incident. Tsuna is currently back to his room a Namimori's hospital. Thanks to that sun flames IV bags Tsuna's wounds are closing at the fifth days and he was thansported to Namimori two days later.

But Tsuna is still in his comastate. Heartbeating wires attached to his chest and oxygen mask is on his delicate face. Everyday his friends visited him while the ghosts always stayed by his side alternately (A/N : they still have to both protect Tsuna's identity and his belongings at his room while on he same time protect Tsuna too).

His belongings from the vacation was lefted inside the cabinet, no one dare to touch it...

It's a beautiful day outside, birds are singing, flower are blooming, and the wind is dancing happily.

As if attracted by by the nature call, the brown orbs decided that it's the right time for him to shine again.

One blink...

Two blinks...

Three blinks...

Tsuna stared at the ceiling. "where am I?" He asked himself still not recognizing his surroundings.

"TSUNA!!! You're awake!!! You're finally awake!!!" Henko jolted in happiness.Tsuna giggled weakly.

"yes I am... now, mind to tell where are we?" He asked.

"we're at your hospital room" Henko answered.

"back to Namimori huh?" Henko nodded.

"well, I guess you're being here then the flames has ran out. And I assume it has been more than 48 hours now?" Tsuna stated.

"well actually it worn off before it hit 48 hours, I have my reasons though. But anyhow, yeah... it has been more than 48 hours..."

"Hm... I see..." Tsuna said then he slowly tried to sit up. "Becareful now..." Henko warned. Tsuna just chuckled at how Henko is suddenly turned this overprotective.

"I'm fine... don't worry..." Tsuna reassured.

"well, you was nearly give me heart attack when I saw you last time. I thought that I was gonna die out of shock despite the fact that I already died..." Tsuna chuckled again.

He then looked around, Riki and Tsuki are sleeping soundly at his sides, blankets are covering them.

Tsuna removed his mask but let the wires attached, not wanting to replay the same mistake.

Tsuna then caressed their cheek softly. "Riki... Tsuki... wake up. It's morning already" Tsuna called.

"five minutes again..." Riki murmured