Chapter 130

Declaration: I don't own KHR! Akira Amano does!

"spoken"

"Foreign Language"

'Thoughts'

#Place

Flashback / dreams

[Written]

~track of time~

(A/N)

"Tsuna speak to Henko"

"Henko speak to Tsuna"

Toshi POV

I'm torn... 

-

-

-

nah, that was exaggerating. 

I just simply in the brink of death. Yeah, that one's correct.

I opened the gate of my house then enter. I glanced over my right, tons of laundry are lining up filling the clothesline pole. ' so he's here... just great' I thought sarcastically as I entered the house.

I heard a loud snoze from the living room.

Well even without looking there I know who is it...

'Papa is home...' well, I better get to my room right now. I really don't want to see him at the moment.

Once I achieve my bedroom, I dropped myself at the bed.

"Toshi-nii? Eum, okaeri?" Tsuki said.

"Tadaima" I said, well more like muffling it.

"so, how is it? What Reborn and Dino-san told you?" Tsuki asked. Then turned my back to face him, then I told everything that I know including today's hellish training.

Tsuki didn't laugh about the training, in fact he looks like thingking hard.

"ano, Tsuki..." He snapped back. "Yes?"

"have you met papa?" I asked and his face turning dark, I belive my face aswell by now.

"Yes, he said that he regret for everything and all. But I have this feeling that he's not sincere when saying it- you know what? Let's not talk about him." Tsuki spatted as if there's poison in his mouth.

I agree fully. Now it's his turn to ask, "so, how about tomorrow? That Squalo guy said that we've got to be there again tomorrow night right?"

"Yeah, and we'll be there. Reborn has giving us the ring-"

"wait, who are 'us'?"

"it's me, the sky. Gokudera, the storm. Yamamoto, the rain. Ryohei, the sun. Hibari-san, the cloud, and Chrome, the mist. That is 'us'"

"hold on, why Reborn choose Chrome instead of Mukuro? And why didn't I on the list?" Tsuki asked.

"well, Reborn said that he has his own reason but just for you know Mukuro is against that idea, I even have to fight for that, seriously, why did I fight for things that I didn't do? *murmur*. Anyway... in the the end Chrome is the one, since she herself insisted to be one of my guardian. You have no idea how hard to fight over the raging Mukuro, even without his illusion he's strong as hell! The same thing goes when I asked Hibari-san to be my cloud. God, I can still feel his cold tonfas on my wounds." I grumped as Tsuki sweatdropped in pitty. "anyway, about you... Reborn said that you will not involved in the battle, you're needed for something else. About tracking Tsuna-nii, I presume? Sorry I forgot. but hey! After being beaten into pulp like this, remembering this much is a great achievement you know?"