chapter 74

Declaration : I don't own KHR ! Akira Amano does!

"spoken"

"Foreign Leangue"

'Thoughts'

#Place

Flashback / dreams

[Writen]

~track of time~

(A/N)

"Tsuna spoke to Henko"

"Henko spoke to Tsuna"

Tsuna hang his head low as he was escorted to park bench, just like how a kid after got caught doing bad thing. And indeed Tsuna was caught doing bad thing. He caught red handedtaking care of those assassin.

After the tree of them sitted on the bench Reborn started the conversation with the same question as before. (sitting position : Toshi-Tsuna-Reborn)

"they were targeting Tsuki and Toshi... so well, I did what I could do to stop them" Tsuna tried to reasoned.

"and why exactly you did it? You know that they can take care of themselves right?" Reborn tried to provoke Tsuna to tell him more.

But his reaction is different than what Reborn has think of. "I don't have any other choice, Okay! I have to do that! I have to protect my family..." Tsuna said with his hands on his knees and head hanging low.

Tsuna's mind is messy, he can't think about any excuse until somehow his mind forced him to remember about that day...

"I don't want that day repeated again" Tsuna said uncounciously as he gritted his knuckles

This has took both Reborn and Toshi's curiosity "and what day do you mean?" well done Reborn. You've triggered it...

Those memories wildly running to Tsuna's brain. Rushing him to remembered every single of the detail. Cursed his ability of remembering everything. "It was happening when the twins turned to 7... Toshi and Tsuki were kidnapped after school. I followed the kidnappers until they arrived at Kokuyo land..." Tsuna started to talk he's lowing his head as he let his bang covering his face.

"...I eavesdrops their conversation. They were from mafia. They kidnapped them because they know about Iemitsu-san. They were planning to killed them no matter what happen..."Tsuna gulped as his body tensed at the memories. His head is started to trobbing painfully...

"I know that I have to do something. Because they were planning to harm my family and of course I won't allow that. And so... I did something... something horrible..."

Blood and dead bodies... How he did that... Every movement that he made that day... Tsuna remember everything. This makes Tsuna grip his fist tightly until white can be seen. He's also shut his eyes tightly, hoping that he'll suddenly forget about that but of course that hope is destroyed faster than how it's created.

"but I... if I didn't do anything, then... They will... Toshi and Tsuki will..." More memory came and it makes Tsuna startled more in every word that he said until he's finally loose control of himself and started to shaking badly.