chapter 33

Declaration : I don't own KHR ! Akira Amano does!

"spoken"

"Foreign Leangue"

'Thoughts'

#Place

Flashback / dreams

[Writen]

~track of time~

(A/N)

Tsuna POV

'Aaa, I felt guilty for saying that to them. Well, it's not like I'm lying though... they did annoyed me' I sighed.

I keep walking and walking while clunching my head with one hand, since my HI went crazy about something.

'Tch! Where do you want me tobe, HI?!' I asked as if my intuition is a living person.

Finally my HI telling me to stopped in a valley. I don't know why I'm here since there's nothing wrong in this peaceful neighborhood. But since my HI has dragged me to this place, then I certain that something will be he happen, soon or later.

So now, here I am... just standing and so nothing than kicking small rocks... Like an Idiot...

'Gah! I'm sickly bored! And... what?! I've standing here for almost an hour?!' I thought as I looked at my watch.

I was thought that this is useless and I better go home when something finally happening.

I saw a boy was chased by three suited men.

'Mafia!' That's the first thing that popped to my mind. I knew immediately that this is the reason why I'm here. And so I chased them...

That boy has been cornered by those men when I catched up.

"P-please l-let me go mister..." that blonde boy shuttered.

"why should we? Boss needed your ability to accomplish his plan. And you also have nowhere to go aren't cha'." The first man said as he grip that boy's collar harshly and lift him up.

"Oi, release him..." I said in venom tone while released my Killing Intent.

Those men turned to me, they laugh out loud, "Hahaha and what will you do if we don't, brat? Call the police?" the second man sneered. My bangs shadowed my eyes as I walked to them.

"hmp... looks like somebody will get beaten after this..." the third man said as he cracked his knuckles.

I grinned wickedly as I disappeard and reappeared right in front of the third man, "and that somebody is you..." I said as I kicked him in his gut very hard, make him went uncouncious right away. 'One down, two to go'

"what the-?" Before the second man commented I already out from their sight again.

"Behind you~" I sang as I chopped the second man's neck, he also went uncouncious. 'now it only left the leader...'

The first man was scared when he saw his subordinate went uncouncious in a blink of eye like that. He dropped the boy and took out his gun.

"Hello~" I sang as I disappeard again only to appearing again right infront of him, "Bye~" I gave him a sidekick and send him flying and hit the wall hard.