chapter 19

Declaration : I don't own KHR ! Akira Amano does!

"spoken"

"Foreign Leangue"

'Thoughts'

#Place

Flashback

[Writen]

~track of time~

(A/N)

Tsuna POV

Nezumi is finally stop talking and left me.

'Jeez, hearing his story for being almighty is making me more tired. Gosh! I really want to get some rest, why does time go very slow when I need it fast?' I grumped in my thought.

A half an hour feels like a year for me. And after passing that whole-boring-year my history teacher finally let me in to attend his class.

I'm gladly sat on my seat then trying my best to not sleep during the class session. Somehow I manage to survive, and now it's first break time.

Tsuki and Gokudera asked why I'm late since we were walking to school together, I'm thankful that they bought my reason of the new bruises.

I'm very happy that they both accepting me and even being so friendly with me. But this started to irked me.

-Gokudera and Tsuki is tailing Tsuna-

I stopped my walk and turned to them, [I told you guys... please, stop following me!]

"why should we, Tsuna-nii?" Tsuki asked plainly.

I rolled my eyes mentally, 'because it's annoying?' I answered on my mind.

[Because troubles will come if you do...] I keep my empty expression hanging on my face.

"Don't worry Juudaime! I'll protect you from anyone who try to harm you!" Gokudera said eagerly.

'being followed by YOU is the trouble...' Then I just continue walking while trying to ignored pairs of eyes that darted me.

Like what I'd said, I like to have them as friends but I still don't want this to be continued.

'why' did you ask? Simple, because they both are handsome-genious type while being a lonely-Dame is fit me perfectly. Our sircumstates just like water and oil, we shouldn't be together. And that's why I tried to avoiding them by wandering around the school, but believe me or not no matter how many time I try it they just keep showing up.

'Ok, being a Dame in front of Reborn is hard enough for me, but now I've got to bare this too?' I thought.

Normal POV

Tsuna keep searching for a perfect place to seclude but it looks like both of Tsukichi and Gokudera are multiplying and now they are in every corner of the school.

'I can't act freely if this keep on going. And I'll never had my lunch too!' Tsuna thought.

The very last place that on his hiding list is that place... Reception room....

So Tsuna is finally doing his l last plan, he took his sketch book, [look guys I really appreciate your kindness by being my friend, but I have to deliver this bento to someone]

Both of them frowned, "Is someone threatened you to do so?" Tsuki asked.

'He's worrying to much. is this what they call a brother complex?' Tsuna tought.