chapter 11

Declaration : I don't own KHR ! Akira Amano does!

"spoken"

"Foreign Leangue"

'Thoughts'

#Place

Flashback

[Writen]

~track of time~

(A/N)

Chaos is everywhere. Cielo and his gang are fighting with the masked manand his men. Tsuna manage to get out from the hall thanks to Cielo, but still... going to the exit is a hard task for a little boy like him who is chased by some men in this unfamiliar place. The mansion is started to wrecking apart from the flames fight between Cielo's side and the masked man's side.

Tsuna POV

'what should I do? WHAT SHOULD I DO?!' I screamed mentaly. I tried to run away like what Cielo-nii told me to, but it's not an easy task with these black suited men tried to captured me. I never had any experience for being targeted like this!

Before I knew it, I was getting further and further more from the exit and now I was cornered in a study room on the third floor.

'is this going to be my end?' I asked myself when I know there's no way out since those people had blocked both of the entrance.

Those people grinned and nearing me who is totally freaking out, "Mom, Dad, Loke-san, Cielo-nii... please saved me!" I shuttered. My chest feels heaten up as I start to trembling in fear. I was praying to Kami-sama for my dear life. (A/N : Tsuna didn't recognized the black flicker on his forehead)

I was closed my eyes, resigned for my fate when someone bursted into the room.

My eyes widened, "Dad!" I exclaimed when I saw my dad shooting those guys to death.

After he finished, he ran towards me and hugged me. "Are you ok, Tsuna? are you hurt somewhere?" he asked worriedly. I hugged him back and let tears of happiness spreading from my eyes.

"Thankgoodness you're Ok..." Dad said.

"*hiks* I'm scared Dad... Mom... *hiks* I thought that you guys are... *hiks* That you guys are..." Dad strooked my back to calm me down.

"sorry for making you worry. Everything is fine now..." Dad reassuring me.

"*stiff*... Dad, where's mom and Yuni? *stiff*"

Dad smiled, "Yuni got captured by them again and now Mom is searching for her."

"will they be alright?" I asked. Dad is looking away, I can see worriedness in his eyes.

"they'll be Ok, they'll be fine... don't worry" he answered.

"Dad-" I was going to ask another question when there's an alarm ringing shrilly. It was fire alarm.

"we got to get out from here!" Dad said as he lift me up to his arm and carried me away.

When we're getting down stair, we can see that the second floor has turned into sea of fire. Suddenly some ruins falling and blocked our way out.

"Sh*it!" Dad shouted.

"now how do we get out?" we get more panicked when we heard a woman's scream