chapter 96

Declaration : I don't own KHR !!! Akira Amano does!

"spoken"

"Foreign Leangue"

'Thoughts'

#Place

Flashback / dreams

[Writen]

~track of time~

(A/N)

"Tsuna spoke to Henko"

"Henko spoke to Tsuna"

***

 ~the next day~

Tsuna POV

I wake up very early this morning. I prepared the breakfast for the others. I eat mine then washed the dishes. Cleaning the house then take a bath. I finished that all at exactly 4 a.m.

"fiuh~ finally..." I said, smiling. My bag is hanging on my back.

"now, what left is-"

"where are you going, Lazy-Tsuna?" I sighed in annoyance as I turned around.

"Reborn... you're early today..." I smiled at him but he didn't bother. 'It's a good thing that mie is chained or else Reborn might figure me out' I thought.

"I asking you a question" He demanded.

I sighed again, "well, you caught me." I crouched down to match his eyes, this is so hilarious since I know who Reborn really is. I even have to struggle hard not to chuckle.

"I was going to somewhere" I said.

"where?" He asked.

"well, somewhere..." I know that he's not satisfied with that.

"then I'll go with you." He leaped onto my head.

"why?" I asked.

"because I can" I sighed, well of course you are.

"okay then... but we have to left a message first or else the other will worry over us" Reborn nodded then I started to make the letter.

"done" I said then I put the message at the kitchen table.

"now, we can go..." I smiled at Reborn as he returned the smile.

"let's go...!"

***

#train

#with Reborn and Tsuna

Normal POV

"so, where are we going?" Reborn asked.

"my parents house..." Tsuna said not intending to hide it.

Reborn seems confused although it will need a very great skill to see thorough it, well Tsuna is skilled enough. "your parents? Mama and Iemitsu (note the sascarm) aren't your parents?"

Tsuna scratched his neck sheepishly, "well, you know... they were never my parents, although Nana-san already accept me in her family." Tsuna said, not lying.

"you mean...?"

"yeah, just like how I said it. Even they're my family, Nana-san and Iemitsu-san are not and will never be my parents..." Tsuna said, his face in unreadable. "Actually, maybe I'll be more glad if Mom and Dad did adopted me that day..." Tsuna mumbled but still heardable by Reborn's sharp ears. (A/N : don't get confused now... Reborn thought that parents and 'Mom and Dad' that Tsuna mentioned is the same persom, but they're actually not. What Tsuna meant by his 'parents' (Sakura and er husband) are not his Mom (Aria) and his Dad (Gamma) ;) )

Reborn frowned at this."did you hate them that much that you won't admit them as one?"

"No, I'm not. And will never. I can't hate them that's just not right. But I meant what I said." Tsuna trailed. "let's not talked about them..." Tsuna said, feeling uncomfortable with this family topics.

Rebon nodded understand. Then they chatted about anything else, from how school goes until the twins training plan...

***

#Sawada Residense

"HWAAA!! We're late!! We're late!!" Scream the twins as they scrambled to the kitchen.

"how come we late?! Reborn are used- wait, where's Reborn?!" Toshi said as he manage to wear his uniform fully.

When they're arrived at the kitchen Tsuki added the question. "where's Tsuna-nii?" He asked while tying his tie.

"Tsuna-nii and Reborn, out" I-pin said.

"Yes, they leave a message" Bianchi said as she showed them the letter.

Toshi took it then read it. "Good Morning. I'm going on a little trip, and might back after dinner time. Lambo, Fuuta, and I-pin : I've leaving some candies at the drawer, Share okay? Bianchi : I'm borrowing Reborn for the day, so... don't look for him J. Nana-san : please tell Tsuki and Toshi for not looking for me, you know, they might worried. Oh, and please heat the food I think it might have running cold when you read this. Tsuki & Toshi : I'm not going to school today, please explain this to the others especially Kyoya (sorry if you're getting bitten to death after that) oh, and give these bentos to everyone. I've put their names on it. See you guys later *flowery doodles*"

'*sweatdrop* so many doodles...' he thought.

"So, where's the bento?" Tsuki asked, Nana then took out 6 bentos with names Kyoya, Kusakabe, Takeshi, Gokudera, Tsuki, and Toshi.

"okay..." Tsuki mumbled as he saw that.

"anyway... let's go, now!" Toshi said as he brought three of them. Tsuki nodded and do the same.

"what about breakfast?" Nana asked.

"we're skip it!" they shouted in union. Nana just shooked her heads.

After shouting that, the twins hurriedly ran outside.

"good morning Tsuki-sama! And you too, fake" Gokudera said (note the sascram at the last sentence).

"yo Toshi! Tsuki!" Yamamoto greeted with wide grin.

"Morning you two!" Tsuki smiled as he handed Yamamoto his bento.

"yeah, morning. And seriously puppy, you're still going to call me that?" Toshi rolled his eyes but handed Gokudera his bento.

"I'll call you what ever I want ya' fake..." Gokudera glared but receive the bento.

Tsuki sweatdropped at their attic, while Yamamoto just laughed it off.

"anyway, where's Tsuna?" Yamamoto said.

"Yeah, where is Juudaime, Tsuki-sama? Shouldn't he going to school with us?" Gokudera asked with disappointment face because get not to see his beloved Juudaime.

"well, He's went off somewhere with Reborn, He said that he'll be back at night" Tsuki explained.

"shouldn't he rested more?" Gokudera asked with worried face.

"well, he's with Kozo. So I think he'll be just fine..." Yamamoto said as he folded his arm on the back of his neck.

"I agree. Beside, Tsuna-nii is smart he'll never wonder to places that he don't know knowing his own condition" Tsuki added.

The both teen nodded agreed.

"Anyway..." Toshi trailed, "we should go now! Or else we're get bitten by Hibari-san!" with that the four is now running their way to school.

~TBC~

Vote?

Comment?

Anything???