chapter 52

Declaration : I don't own KHR ! Akira Amano does!

"spoken"

"Foreign Leangue"

'Thoughts'

#Place

Flashback / dreams

[Writen]

~track of time~

(A/N)

"Tsuna spoke to Henko"

"Henko spoke to Tsuna"

#With the twins and Yamamoto

Tsuki felt something wasn't right. Something bad is about to happen. He's looking at his twin who is clunching on his head. Their intuition might not as good as Tsuna and was currently show it sign of awaken but it still usefull in allert time, like this time.)

He then stopped his walk, "Toshi-nii, are you...?" Toshi stared at him, "yes..." the two stared at each other as if having mind conservation leaving Yamamoto dumbfounded.

"what's wrong you two?" he asked with his usual cheery tone.

The twin looked at him, one with worried face while the other with scowl, "something is going on..." Toshi stated.

"we've got to get going..." Tsuki added as he dragged Yamamoto with them.

When the three arrived smoke is everywhere, limiting their sight. But they can heard some explosion from inside the smoke.

After a while, it became silent as the smoke started to clearing.

Revealing two injured teens, and one of them is Gokudera.

"Gokudera!" Tsuki shouted as he ran toward Gokudera's dirrection. The both teens looking at him.

The said boy's eyes widened to see the three newcomer "Tsuki-sama! Get out from here!" he shout.

But the glasses teen has taking his move, the two look alike people beside him is the main target, "for them being here sure saved me a lot time..." he attacked Tsuki with his yo-yo. Needles out from it as time seems frozening for Tsuki, he's too fear to move.

Tsuki squeezed his eyes shut waiting for the pain to came, but it never came ,"eh?" when he opened his eyes he saw Gokudera has standing in front of him, shielding him from the needles with his body.

"Tsuki-sama, please... escape" after saying that Gokudera faint on the ground.

Tsuki crouch down to his level, "Gokudera!"

"he's out of the way, now you come with me..." Chikusa said as he attacked him with the same attack.

'oh no! if I ran away that will surely hit Gokudera again, but if I'm not then I'll die!' Tsuki decided not to run and keep close to the badly injured friend.

Once again he shut his eyes waiting for the pain but again that pain never came. This time Yamamoto cut the string of it while Toshi has standing in front of his twin and Gokudera to shielding them if any of the needle came.

"wow, that was a close call" Yamamoto said, his eyes is narrow and sharp while his voice is serious.

"you're reckless Tsuki..." Toshi said. "sorry" Tsuki replied.