chapter 69

Declaration : I don't own KHR ! Akira Amano does!

"spoken"

"Foreign Leangue"

'Thoughts'

#Place

Flashback / dreams

[Writen]

~track of time~

(A/N)

"Tsuna spoke to Henko"

"Henko spoke to Tsuna"

#back to Sawada's residence

Toshi stomped his way back to his room with Tsuki is tailing behind him.

"Oi, Toshi-nii!" Tsuki called his elder twin.

"what?" Toshi replied coldly.

"what is with that attidute? And tell me what the h*** did you do to Tsuna-nii" Toshi 's scowl went deeper at the mention name.

"who care? He's just a Dame. No one will care either he'll die or live anyway..." Toshi snorted. "instead it would be better if he stayed dead than al-"

SFX : *SLAP*

Toshi got slapped pretty hard. He's holding his swallow cheek while slowly turning his gaze to his twin with a glare.

"how could you say that?" Tsuki said with his bangs shadowed his face, his KI leaked from him.

Toshi just stared then answer him with a sneer, "because he's hopeless" Tsuki tackled Toshi until both of them fall to the floor then they rolling at each other into a fight.

The room started to be battlefield to them. They throwed things to each other. Many things has broken. It was such a miracle that the window, the bed, and their computer are still survived that civil war.

The mirror has broken...

The table and chair are flipped out...

Clothes works as ammunition...

Books are torned...

Pillow is multifunctioned as soft shield...

Rubber band I now guns on their hand...

They had forgotten their injuries from yesterday, and even added some more to each other...

They ran out of energy to throw things and so they attacked each other by their fangs and claws (A/N : *whistle* well, good things, other than them ther's no one at home –Nana went shopping- the kids at the park with Bianchi- Reborn is on his way back to the house-)

After the rolling has stopped with Tsuki on top of Toshi, he stand up and pull Toshi's collar as high as he could then shaked it harshly. "Take that back!"

Toshi turned the condition with another roll "No! He's a dame. A loser that doesn't deserve to live! I won't bite my own tongue..."

Then the fight continued with Tsuki eventually winning "You'd change when entering elementary school...

don't you remember how much we idolized him when we still a little kid?" Tsuki said. He's still standing and glaring at Toshi, but tears can be seen falling off his cheek.