chapter 44

Declaration : I don't own KHR ! Akira Amano does!

"spoken"

"Foreign Leangue"

'Thoughts'

#Place

Flashback / dreams

[Writen]

~track of time~

(A/N)

Tsuna POV

'Etto... where am I now? It's black again, but now it's cold and... hey! Why can't my body move?!' iI screamed mentally. My body just like it has turned into marmer, cold and can't be moved...

"c...on...Ts...un...w...up..." "Ts... pl...se...co...b...k...to...s"

I can hear some faint voices, I can't recognized the word beause my ears are ringing.

Fortunately, I can still moving my 10 ton weight eyelid (well not really). I was just open it a bit but then I shut it again tightly, because of the light level.

Then, after some try, I was finally able to open it fully, "m...k...s...n...?" I asked the two blury figure above me. I was trying to called my mom and okaa-san, but instead of that, I can only mumble those words.

"hai Tsu-kun... we're here..." Okaa-san answered. I've recovered my sight now. I can see that both of them are transferring their sky flame (Aria) and Night flame (Sakura) to me as my body can feel warmness flowing into my veins, wait! I can feel my body again!

"thank you..." I thanked them in weak tone.

I glanced their face... they both was... crying? "what's wrong? Why are you two crying?" I asked still in weak tone.

No one answering me for a couple of second.

Silence...

"because, because, you wasn't breathing... and your heart isn't beating too...!" Okaa-san finally said while looking down,

I faintly hear her sob.

"we thought that you has died..." Mom said half whispering, her voice is a bit shaken.

I smiled at them, but before I could say anything, someone had answer them....

"I'm sorry, It was praticaly my fault..." that voice. It's Henko!

I was about to call him but both of my 'mother's already in front of me in defending stance. "we're NOT going to let you near him, 'darkness'" Mom said in venom tone.

"you already took my life when I disagree with your plan I bet that was happened to my mom too! Now, there's no way I'll let you have my son too!" Okaa-san shouted.

I can see glimpse of sadness from Henko's eyes before it turned into a sharp intimidating eyes.

"as if you can win against me..." he chuckled darkly.

Okaa-san was about to charge on him, but I stopped her. "It's ok, kaa-san, mom, I had handle him by my own." I walked straight to his side.

"Don't worry, this son of yours has a deal with me..." Henko clinged his arm on my shoulder while grinned widely, and I just let him.