chapter 102

Declaration : I don't own KHR ! Akira Amano does!

"spoken"

"Foreign Leangue"

'Thoughts'

#Place

Flashback / dreams

[Writen]

~track of time~

(A/N)

"Tsuna spoke to Henko"

"Henko spoke to Tsuna"

Normal POV

It has been one hour since Tsuna is founded fainting on the rooftop. At first the twins and the other thought that he was sleeping and tried to wake him up. but seing no response from the brunet they started to worried. They then saw how pale Tsuna is and decided to bring him to infirmary.

Shamal has checking him but found othing wrong with him. No bruise, no wound... He need some medical tool to check him further and they only available at the hospital. But before they brought Tsuna there for more check up he is awaken...

"urgh... where am I?" Tsuna grunted as he weakly opened his eyes. sighs of relief can be heard.

"you're in infirmary, Juudaime..." Gokudera answered.

Tsuna slowly sitted up with help from Mukuro. "thanks" Tsuna said with smile.Mukuro just kufufu-ing as answer.

"now, why am I here? I certain that I was on the rooftop" Tsuna asked.

"they brought you here after they found you uncouncious on the rooftop" Shamal explained.

"I just take a nap..." Tsuna tried to lying.

"don't bother to lie Tsuna. You were fainted..." Reborn stated as Tsuna pouted. "I'm not... I was sleeping" Tsuna said forcing his reason.

"just admit it..." Hibari said sternly. He really hate when Tsuna lied about his own health.

"I'm fi-" Tsuna was going to said that he's fine but his coughs stopped him.

Just like before, his coughs is violent. Riku hurriedly to his side and rubbed his back in circle to relief his cough. Not so long then the coughs died down.

Tsuna can feel that his mouth is full of liquid that he certain is blood. He gulped it back.

Kyoko handed him a glass water. Tsuna rechieve it and drink it. Carefully not to tainted that clear liquid with his remaining blood.

"Tsuna, tell us the truth..." Yamamoto asked.

Tsuna handed the empty glass back to Kyoko he then smiled at his friends, "what? I'm fine... just choked by air..." Tsuna said as he stood up from the bed trying to look almighty even thought he feels so weak and drained.

"you're not fine Tsuna-san." Chrome softly stated.

"yeah Tsuna. You're not. We all extremely know that..." Ryohei frowned in concern. Everyone does the same, including Riki and Hana who was silent all the time.

Seeing their face Tsuna remembered his dream. Not wanting them to get further involved with him Tsuna decided to play cold. He turned his face to his deadpanned expression.

"so what? It's none of your business..." He said flatly surprising everyone. Tsuna then trying to went out off the room by passing his friends but Tsuki grab his arm and pulled him back.