chapter 113

Declaration: I don't own KHR!!! Akira Amano does!

"spoken"

"Foreign Language"

'Thoughts'

#Place

Flashback / dreams

[Written]

~track of time~

(A/N)

"Tsuna speak to Henko"

"Henko speak to Tsuna"

***

Normal POV

Tsuna stared at his watch, it's 7.25... It considered late from his usual schedule. But for now Tsuna feels that he still have so much time, even though it's only 35 minutes more before the class started.

He sighed, after what happened last night he feels awkward to meet his friends again. Plus, his HI is ringing since he separated with Reborn some minutes ago. Something is definitely going to happen...

Tsuna took another deep breath, bracing himself to open the door, but before he do, he's backing away to avoid a kick.

'What the-?!' He thought.

But before he can look at his attacker, there are some punches coming to him.

'Right, left, duck!' Tsuna gracefully avoided them all. It's easy for him, but what bothered him is... why would anyone attacked him, inside the school?

Tsuna was taking all the punches and the kicks before, so no voice is earned from their fight, but Tsuna thinks that it's enough of running and it's time for him to fight back. However, he couldn't do that if they keeps on fighting on the hallway. And so, Tsuna decided to lure his attacker to followed him to the rooftop...

"is that all you can do? Running away?" Tsuna perked his ears at the familiar voice. It's akira...

Tsuna hissed and turn his back, but he is surprised. He was expecting for the masked man to stand there but no... the person who is standing there is...

"Toshi?" The mentioned boy grinned wickedly. Even though Tsuna always see that kind of smirk in the old time, he can feel it clearly, something off with that smirk.

And the negative aura that oozing out from the blonde, Tsuna feels that it's way unnormal for him to have that.

Tsuna narrowed his eyes, "you're not Toshi..." He growled.

The grin went wider, it looks like a psyco smile right now.

"sharp eyes, Tsunayoshi..." 'Toshi' said.

"What the h*** are you doing with my brother's body, Akira? Isn't my father's body is enough for you?" Tsuna gritted his teeth in anger.

"oh, I just take over this body as easy as taking candy from a baby, however this one is still untrained yet. And your father's body are getting weak. I'm not satisfied with both of them, I better take yours." He then smirked, "...but that doesn't mean I won't take your other friends body... I can always do that, even easier than taking this body."

Tsuna is furious, but he know that he only have a very smallpossibility to win against him even when he use Toshi's body and not 'the masked man'...