chapter 18

Declaration : I don't own KHR ! Akira Amano does!

"spoken"

"Foreign Leangue"

'Thoughts'

#Place

Flashback

[Writen]

~track of time~

(A/N)

Normal POV

~1 a. m. at the Tsuna's room~

"you just get out from hospital and now you already working again until this late?" Giotto shooked his head.

"yeah..." Tsuna answered in monotone voice while still staring at his PC.

"You don't know when to stop won't you?" G asked. Everyone else has gone to sleep leaving the three of them left.

"Hacking didn't need much energy since it only needed brain" Tsuna said.

The both ghost sighed, "then what is it now? Another quest for Kaito?" Giotto asked.

"no... I've finished with them. Now I more concerned about this picture..." Tsuna zoomed the picture so they can see it too. It was a picture of an amateur snapshot of a ruin. The picture is blur and the light is poor.

"Ok, I'm lost. What should we see again?" G irked.

Tsuna marked a familiar masked man. "the masked man is return and he has make his move along with his men, this time the victim was Quella Fagmilia's successor."

Giotto frowned, "I thought he disappeard after he kidnapped you..."

"that was only one of his puppet, Cielo told me so from his letter." (A/N : Cielo here is the one that saved Tsuna in his childhood and not who he is now)

Giotto nodded, he remember that that letter was the one that triggered Tsuna into a hacker 5 years ago.

"Look, this guy use the same mask as 'the masked man' moreover their target is same with him. I assume that these guys is his subordinate. *cough... *cough..."

"don't go too vibrant or else you'll choke" G's mocking. Tsuna drank his water.

"yeah... sorry." Tsuna said. He meant 'sorry for making you worry' to Giotto

Tsuna told G and Giotto to go sleep first and he will follow later but in the the end Tsuna still continuing his investigation about 'the masked man' appereance until almost 5. And when he finally stopped to take a sleep, some bang sound make him wide awake. Of course, you all know who was the one behind the ruckus... Yup, another spartan wake up for the twin.

'D*mnit! I haven't even sleep!' Tsuna closed his ear with a pillow, trying to ignore the voices.

All the ghost is also waking up due the loud sound.

"Nufufu... looks like another lively morning has come..." Daemon said as he leaned the wall beside Alaude.

"Ore-sama want to sleep more" Lampo whining.

"Looks like the father-son still stuck in the dream land." Asari giggled. G woke his boss gently, the opposite way for Knuckle who is waking the poor bruenette. Tsuna was jumped to hear Knuckle's loud wake up call and end up fall from his bed.