chapter 63

Declaration : I don't own KHR ! Akira Amano does!

"spoken"

"Foreign Leangue"

'Thoughts'

#Place

Flashback / dreams

[Writen]

~track of time~

(A/N)

"Tsuna spoke to Henko"

"Henko spoke to Tsuna"

"he's back!" Tsuki startled.

"t-this is ridiculous! Shouldn't he's dead already?" Toshi freaked out.

"Kufufu~ there's something that I must do so I'm back from hell" Mukuro chuckled, then said again with glint on his eyes. "Now, now, who shall I take care first?"

"Toshi, take care of Tsuki-sama! I'll take care of her." Gokudera said in full of seriousness.

"But your injuries-?" Toshi asked but being cutted by him.

"Don't worry..." Gokudera said then he take a deep breath before he make a weird stance. "Rin! Hyo! To! Sha!..." He chanted?

'you're kidding right?' Toshi thought as he sweatdropped.

"Where did he learnt that?" Tsuki asked his twin brother while having the same comical sweatdrop on his head. "I have no idea..." Toshi answered before they two stared back at Gokudera.

"go... go... Gokudera!" They cheered sheepishly. While Gokudera himself is still chanting some more spell... "...Kai! Jin! Retsu!" he shouted.

Not so long then, Bianchi grunted then screamed "Aaargh!" she fell to the ground.

"No way... that really works?" Toshi said in disbelieve.

"What... just... happened?" Tsuki asked also in disbelieve.

"you know what? I don't know what to say..." Toshi answered. But then he remembered that he must checked her to ensure about it. "Oi! Bianchi! Are you Ok?" he asked.

"Don't worry... she's ok...!"But instead of her who answer him, Gokudera did, with a trident almost stabbed Toshi. It was a good thing Toshi manage to rolling over in time.

"Oi, What are you doing?! That's dangerous you know!" Toshi yelled in anger. then realization came to him. "no way... Mukuro..."

Gokudera chuckled darkly. "Ho~ so that's not just a lucky hunch huh... Kufufu~ you sure are amusing..."

"R-Reborn! What shall we do?!" Tsuki panicked.

"There's no mistake then..." Reborn said, completely ignoring Tsuki's question.

"Huh?" the twins confused.

"You make it look like a suicide but you are actually using that bullet."