chapter 55

Declaration : I don't own KHR ! Akira Amano does!

"spoken"

"Foreign Leangue"

'Thoughts'

#Place

Flashback / dreams

[Writen]

~track of time~

(A/N)

"Tsuna spoke to Henko"

"Henko spoke to Tsuna"

#someplace

"and here they are. Fall into the enemy's trap as fast after they stepped into this place..." destra said, face palmed.

"well, they're not trained yet so I think that was normal" Sinistra said.

"he? They're not trained yet?!" destra asked.

"well, that bomb kid has been in mafia from the start just like that pink girl and that baby, the twin is currently trained by that baby, and that baseball kid, Tsuna-n-... I mean Cielo told me that he has nature of a hitman within him. So I think they all will be just fine..." Sinistra said.

"Yamamoto's bat has been biten into pieces!"

"Baseball-freak, watch out, behind you!"

"...or not" destra sighed irritatedly. "it looks like they need our help already"

Sinistra laughed nervously. "well then, why don't we just help them?"

"*sigh* okay... we know that that baseball kid is a swordman, but since they said that his bat-sword has broken... then why don't we give him another weapon?" destra suggested as they started to look around.

Just some second later sinistra find what are they trying to find. "This branch is strong enough... and it's also long" She said.

"Yosh! Let's chop i-!"

destra's saying has been cut off, "matte... we can't chop it! That would be too obvious to them and as what he said, we can't leave a trail that we are helping them..."

the both girls hummed but then destra out of patient and kicked the branch until it broken. "now we only need a 'typhoon' to 'deliver' this..." she said.

"typhoon huh... well I think I can do it with my scythe..." sinistra then started to rotating her black scythe in fast rythem, it caused a strong wind, strong enough to blow some stick and crooked branch.

"now... hup!" destra throwed the branch near the group then she dusted off her hand as sinistra slowly stopped the wind until it returned to normal.

The two of them smiled at each other then said "that should do..."

#with the group

"Yamamoto's bat has been biten into pieces!" Tsuki shrieked.

"oh no..." Yamamoto said as Ken (A/N : well, I'll call him that since I know that all of you already know it) hide himself in the darkness before attacking again.