chapter 64

Declaration : I don't own KHR ! Akira Amano does!

"spoken"

"Foreign Leangue"

'Thoughts'

#Place

Flashback / dreams

[Writen]

~track of time~

(A/N)

"Tsuna spoke to Henko"

"Henko spoke to Tsuna"

Mukuro started to attack Toshi with Ken's leon channel while attack Reborn with Chikusa's yoyo 'so he can use abilities of the person that he's possessing' Reborn observed.

Mukuro catched the thoughtful look from Reborn, so he said. "the second path... path of hungry ghost. Allowed me to use their abilities as my wish"

"Save me!" Toshi shrieked as Mukuro smirked. "You won't be hurted if you surrender now..." but he still attacked him, this time he use his illusion.

"I-I can't take this anymore!" Toshi shouted. Tsuki who can't do anything just hugged Fuuta's body tightly. He's preying that they all can go back home safely.

"You haven't learning anything aren't you? This is just illusion." Reborn hit Toshi's head.

"You should worrying yourself you know?" Mukuro said as he sent another attact to the sun arcobaleno by Gokudera's dynamites.

"R-Reborn!" the twins shouted worriedly.

"There's no way that could killed you, arcobaleno." Bianchi (Mukuro) sneered.

Then a fedora hat popped out from the smoke, Ken make a fast move and stab that hat. "Found ya! Huh?" but it turns out it's only the hat, not a head.

"Hup..." Reborn flipped and took back his hat.

"Wow... having some air of battlefield after so long sure are refreshing." Reborn looked at Toshi thorough his shoulder cooly.

"Reborn..." Toshi sighed in relief. "eh, wait... what do you mean by that? Are you actually enjoying this?!"

"Hmp..." Reborn snickered.

'looks like he really does' the twins sweatdropped.

"I can't do anything though. Toshi, quick! Do something." Reborn commanded.

"B-But! This is beyond my things! I can't do anything!" the poor teen squicked in fear as Bianchi throw her poison cooking at his direction.

"It's not a matter of you can or not. If you don't do anything you'll die" Reborn's reminding him.

"Hiiiiieee!" and that's all Toshi can do.

"If you're my student, then you'll overcome this" Reborn said as he dodged Chikusa's needles.

"what an illogical reason is that?!" Toshi shouted desperatedly.