Chapter 118

Declaration: I don't own KHR! Akira Amano does!

"spoken"

"Foreign Language"

'Thoughts'

#Place

Flashback / dreams

[Written]

~track of time~

(A/N)

"Tsuna speak to Henko"

"Henko speak to Tsuna"

Normal POV

#somewhere

This small hut is the place that they choose as their meeting place. The meeting place of the seven of the strongest people in the world. they are known as Arcobaleno...

"They're glowing again, not so long ago..." the sun stated.

"yeah, as if they're calling for our help..." the storm added.

"but who did it?" the first half rain said.

No one said a word... not even the cloud who used to act like a kid. This matter is too serious to be joked around, because last time their pacifier glowed, they lost their sky... And recently, their pacifier glowed three time counted, and they don't know why. And that's the reason why they're gathering like this despite how busy they are and how some of them hated eachother.

"are you sure not to call us by accident, Lackey?" the second half rain kicked the cloud's head.

"ouch! I swear, It's not me! I don't even know how!" the cloud cried.

"truth, I don't think that he can do it, neither of us know how..." the lightning said while fixing the position of his glasses.

"Muu~ maybe someone else did it?" the mist said.

"but who? Only us the Arcobaleno can do that, this is our internal connection, if the other tri-ni-set bearer did called us, it feels different" the storm said.

"well, there is still the sky, right?" everyone stunned at the Lackey's statement.

SFX : *whack*

"idiot, she has passed away remember!" the first half rain scolded him.

Then the aura is turning gloomy,'till the sun said, "he might be right..." everyone stared at him in confusion, "maybe, he has choose another person to replace her"

They hummed, "that could be the case" the lightning nodded agree. the other except the mist, the sun, and the cloud followed.

"but then, who is she or he? Why don't we know about it?" the second rain said.

"maybe he don't want to meet us?" the mist stated in flat tone.

"anyone has suggestion about who might this person be?" the storm asked.

"I do..." the sun said without hesitation, tensing the mist while making the others staring at him with curiousity.

"spill it" the first rain said

"It could be one of my students"

"one of the twins?" the both rain asked.

The sun shooked his head, "not the twins, but Ishida-kun" he purposely use his biological family's surname.