Chapter 136

Declaration: I don't own KHR! Akira Amano does!

"spoken"

"Foreign Language"

'Thoughts'

#Place

Flashback / dreams

[Written]

~track of time~

(A/N)

"Tsuna speak to Henko"

"Henko speak to Tsuna"

Normal POV

It's morning already. The heavenly smell of food finally done what the crips of birds, the cold air, and even the sunrays failed to do. It manage to wakes the ravenette out of her cozy dreamland.

Riku sitted while rubbing her eyelids. She looked her surrounding, 'Hm? Why am I in Tsuna's house?' She thought to herself.

"Ah, you finally awake. Ohayou" Riku snapped her head to the voice.

Tsuna said with a tray of food on his hands. His bright smile has come back to his face.

No tears can be seen...

No blood...

No frown...

Only smile... a happy smile at that.

Riku can't help but smile gladly seeing him back to this side of him.

"Ohayou, Tsuna. What's for breakfast?" Riku asked cassually as if everything that happened in these past days are nothing matter.

"Ah, This is? Well I haven't named it yet but I hope it suit your taste..." Riku raised a brow but then scoop one spoon of it to her mouth, froze for some second as she did.

Tsuna is getting anxious, thanks to his broken taste buds he can't tell how the food is. "s-so...How is it?"

"this... This is..." Riku is almost speechless. "I don't know... is there any words that means more than amazing?" she asked him while Tsuna then sighed in relief to hear it.

Riku scoop another spoon this time a wide smile spread on her face. Tsuna giggled on how ravenous she eat it.

"I don't know that you're that hungry..." Tsuna chuckled.

Riku put her untensils down before she then answered, "I'm not... this food just taste like heaven I can't stop my self..." She said giggling and Tsuna joined.

"so, kind to share what is the ingredients of this?" Riku asked.

"I just make them out of, well, things in the woods... Fish, berries, you named it..." Tsuna answered while Riku is widening her eyes hearing it.

"No way..." She said, finally. "I know that your good at cooking, but god! You're a genius! Ever think on making a restaurant of your own Tsuna? Cause your food is definitely mind blowing. People will be dying to eat it"

Tsuna chuckled again, "Ma~ thanks for the compliment but if I do, then my life will be more chaotic, don't you think? Beside, you guys might not tasting them again if I were too busy handling those hungry herds."

"ah, you got a point. Well then, don't do it cause I surely want these more for myself"

Tsuna chuckled again.