chapter 87

Declaration : I don't own KHR !!! Akira Amano does!

"spoken"

"Foreign Leangue"

'Thoughts'

#Place

Flashback / dreams

[Writen]

~track of time~

(A/N)

"Tsuna spoke to Henko"

"Henko spoke to Tsuna"

***

Tsuna POV

I keep on walking following where this road will take me. I keep on looking anywhere to distracted my attention. I somehow ended in a busy market.

'I'll do some groceries then, good thing I brought my wallet' I thought. And so I started to wandering. As result I got some spices, one big fish, and some snacks from supermarket.

"wanna buy some flowers, young boy?" an old lady greeted me with a smile. Looks like she's a florist. I approached her. well, hopefully the fragnant of the flower can refreshed my messed mind.

"yes, one bouquet of your best please..." I said smiling at her.

She nodded as she smiled back at me, she then started to chose those flowers. I just realized that her move is cracked everytime she moved.

"with all my respect, may I ask you something?" I asked. She stopped her activity then answered me, "is it about my body?" She askes as I stunned, 'how do she know?'

"I know that you'll asked that." She smiled. "And to answer it, I got this on an accident where it took my family but me"

"sorry..." I apologized, hoping that I wasn't not hurting her feeling.

"don't worry, I've used to it. But you young one... you've surfered much more than me, aren't you?" She asked as she continued to arrange the flowers. By her tone, I think she is sympatic at me.

"and may I know how do you know that?" I asked politely.

"because your eyes are pretty, your smiles are bright, and you are kind... Much more than I am..." I tilted my head in confusion at the statement.

She giggled, "pretty eyes usually shed the most tears, bright smile reflected how much the heart had broken, and kind personalities came after people known how cruel and painful life can be."

I raised my eyebrow in realization, but she keep continuing her explanation. "in short, you who has eyes that prettier than me, smiles that brighter than me, and personalities that kinder than me has went thorough things that worser than me... am I right young boy?"

I just smiled fondly at her. She just like the kids at the orphanage, they can read my façade like an open book.

"but here... I'll share you my little secret" She signed for me to come near her. "if you keep on smiling, everything will be turned alright...

even when you're afraid, when you're sad, or even when you had too many problem to handle, those bright smile will shoved them away..." she smiled brightly at me as she handed me my flowers. I saw glimpse of mom and okaa-san smiling softly at me from behind her.

'looks like they want to say the same thing' I thought as their figures vanished again.

I rechieved it as I smiled my best smile at her as my gratitude. "thanks for your advice. So, how much are these?"

She shooked her head negatively, "I'll give it to you. I hope it could help you to solve your problems."

I smiled again, "thank you so much, may I know your name, wise lady?" I asked.

She smiled, "you can called me Lena, that's how my friends called me..."

"well thank you, Lena-baachan. I'll always remember your kindness" I said then bid my goodbye at her.

'what a nice old lady...' I thought.

Then I thinked back for what she just said, 'so... with a smile everything will turned all better, huh?... well, I guess it's worth to try' I said as now I tried her advice, smiling brightly

***

Lena/Elena POV

"The lonelinest people are the kindest... The saddest people smile the brightest... The most damaged people are the wisest" I whispered at the wind. "and that's how fate has chosed you to be..." I smiled at the sky then looking back at his walking figure.

"I hope you'll solved your problems Tsunayoshi-kun. Because unknown to you, your friends, your family, even this whole world need a kind person like you..." I said then slowly my body and all of my flowers faded out into petals.

I smiled at his back for the last time, "good luck..."

***

Normal POV

#with Tsuna

Tsuna is now humming happily as he successfully forget about his stress. He now has two big plastic bags on each of his hands.

'looks like she was right, I do feel much better now...' he thought.

He then skipping his way back, until he suddenly feel a mere headache that came from his HI. "what is it?" He asked himself while keep on walking. He shut his eyes to lessen the pain and because of that he accidently bumped on someone.

***

Tsuna POV

I accidently bumped into someone. I was careless, I thought that this road is completely empty since I use a shortcut and I almost arrived at Vongola's teority, but I guess I was wrong.

"I'm sorry mis... ter..." my eyes widen as I saw the man tthat I bumped to... it's Iemitsu-san...

He smirked, "It's payback time..."

Again, I'm to scared to move and now that Henko is not here with me.

I'm. All. Alone...

Iemitsu-san then pull my hair and dragged me with him. I can't run, my body disobeying me. my mind blanked, I can't think on anything. All I know is we somehow arrived at an big old storage.

"Get in!!!"

He throwed me harshly at the wall. I was coughing lightly as I tried to looking up just to get a hard kick on my abondemen. I was sent flying then landed hardly at the ground. It's so hard that my head started to spinning.

I weakly stared at him. "Ha! What's with that pathenic face?! Where is that brave soul that hit me last time?" He shouted.

He took out his black whiper and started to whip it at me several times. When it contacted my skin it instantly succeed to make me bleeding. I can only shut my eyes tightly as I bit my lips so no screams came out from it.

After some whipping session, He then picked my hair again until his eyes faced mine.

"because of you... MY Nana and MY twins are against me..." His eyes gleamed with anger. "and now that I know that you're his son... I will really enjoyed my time to kill you..." He declared.

Then he throwed me again.

He tighten his whiper, "but first, I'll let you tasted the hell..."

~TBC~

Vote?

Comment?

Anything???