chapter 29

Declaration : I don't own KHR ! Akira Amano does!

"spoken"

"Foreign Leangue"

'Thoughts'

#Place

Flashback / dreams

[Writen]

~track of time~

(A/N)

Tsuna POV

I finished my job for killing a wanted criminal (Korea), killing a boss Mafia (China), and stealing some document (Hongkong).

'It took two hours. Now I should get back home.' That's what I thought before my Hyper Intuition dragged me into somewhere else.

I'm now in the deep of unknown forest (in Japan). I found river when I landed. My intuition told me to walk against the current, and so now I'm doing it until I finally stopped infront of a small house.

'this place, somehow feels nostalgic, although I swear that for my entire live I never went to this place, so why?'

I observed it, looks like it has been abandoned for years... knowing that no one will stopped me, I entered the house.

Dust and spider webs' everywhere...

'now what?' I asked myself. I looked around this small house. I found a picture frame on the floor. I take it and cleaned the dust to see the picture more clearly.

There's a couple inside the picture. A blonde woman with a bruenette man. The woman's eyes is blue sky, her milky face is tainted pink on her cheek and she's pregnant, while in the other hand the bruenette man has a pair of honey brown eyes, his smile is assuring and somehow bring warmness to anyone who saw it. That man looks like Giotto-nii, but difference in his hair colour. Well, to think about it, he really looks like me, more than Giotto-nii.

I put that photo to the nearest table. Then I continued to wander around.

I find a blue journal on the bed, I looked at the cover. It says that "this diary belongs to 'Sakura-chan'."

it's unlocked so I open it randomly and read.

[27 March XXXX

Today, I played with Yo-kun, Na-chan, and Ie-kun. It was exciting!]

[29 March XXXX

Today, I played Ie-kun angered at Yo-kun again, I and Na-chan stopped him before they turned into one-sided fight.

Ne, Ie-kun, why do you always mad at Yo-kun?]

'this is a handwrite of a child? This 'Sakura' person must be 5 years old or so that time'

[12 December XXXX

Na-chan asked me why I cough a lot. So I tell her, she's crying and crying. I feel bad and I promise that I won't tell anyone else]

'was she got some kind of illness?' somehow I felt curious right now, so I flipped some page forwards

[8 February XXXX

Today, on our date, Yo-kun found out my curse. I'm glad that he still accepted me the way I am. He even helped me. but I don't like the idea that he'd help me by exchanging our flames.

I DID warn him and begging him to stop, cause it's very dangerous. And I loved him too much, I don't want to lose him.

I manage to stop it in the middle of the process. My body feels lighter and healtier a bit, but now I'm worried sick. What will happen to Yo-kun?