chapter 100

Declaration : I don't own KHR !!! Akira Amano does!

"spoken"

"Foreign Leangue"

'Thoughts'

#Place

Flashback / dreams

[Writen]

~track of time~

(A/N)

"Tsuna spoke to Henko"

"Henko spoke to Tsuna"

***

Normal POV

Henko and Tsuna were chatting along their way to school. They had been strolling around for about 2 hours now. But even school will not get started until 2 hours again.

Because there's literally nothing to do, Tsuna is bored and think that taking a nap on the rooftop might be a great idea.

Well it is, until Henko suddenly stopped talking as his surrounding frozened.

'w-what's going on?' Tsuna thought only he who can moved now, everything else just stopped on where they are.

"we meet again, Tsunayoshi..."

Tsuna's eyes turned sharpen and full of hatred, "you again... what do you want from me?" Tsuna growled at the masked man who is smirking infront of him now

"nothing, just wanted to see you my little devil..." he said as he take some steps forward.

Skillfully Tsuna charge on him, but since he didn't use his flames those punches are dodged easily. Tsuna can't lit his flames and this make him slightly worried but of course he didn't show it.

"You're helpless without your flames. And now that we're in my vacuum doom, neither of us can use our flames. So you can stop this now..." that masked man said.

Tsuna also feel that this will be pointless so he stopped his attack.

"good boy..." the masked man sneered. "anyway, I'm here just to confirmed what my vessel saw~" He snatched Tsuna's pendant in lightning speed.

He then hummed happily, "so, you're officially a DV now~ that will be a great advantage once you are mine"

Tsuna's rage is overflowing now. "you have no right to touch that!" Tsuna charged on him once again but this time he's not holding back. The masked man just gracefully dance, avoiding those bare attacks.

Then he saw something dangeling behind Tsuna's sleeve, so he grab Tsuna's collar and rise him highly, "he~ I never thought that you're also a Tri-ni-set bearer. You indeed interesting... maybe I should just take you entirely now..." He smirked devilishly as his other hand slowly trying  to approach the brunet.

Tsuna's shivering, not just because of the intimidating aura but also at the thoughts of he will fought his own friends once he be his vessel.

"NO!!!" He screamed as suddenly his colourful flames brusted out from him. The masked man has no choice but dropped him.

Tsuna stared at him with colourful eyes, the left eyes is darker than the right one. Those colours slowly merging and created white colour...

"Go. Away...!!!" Tsuna snarled in venom tone

And yet, that lune just laughed his a** off before he said, "well, that's fine by me, you're still raw anyway..." He reasoned before then he tossed the pendant back to the rightful owner, and later that sickly grin creeped back to his lips.

"-saa, I guess I'll leave you for now then? Arivederci~" He gave the younger brunet a mocking salutations before then he flied away and everything started to move around, normally.

Tsuna's eyes went back to its original colour. However, He felt so exhausted and really can't hold his tiredness anymore, he swayed backward.

-Good thing someone catched him.

"Tsuna! Are you extremely okay?!" It's Ryohei!

"onii...san?" Tsuna called, trying not to sounded so pathetic.

"yes, it's me! are you alright?" Ryohei asked softly as he helped Tsuna to stand up.

"I'm fine. Why are you here?" Tsuna asked back in his cheerful smile, acting his best not to be seen weak by the older.

Seing that smile, Ryohei answered him with his extreme loud voice. "I was EXTREME-ly jogging around here! An EXTREME man like me have to had an EXTREME exercise everyday!"

Tsuna chuckled, "well, you really are extreme man, Onii-san. I was just walking around but almost got tripped, thank's for catching me." Tsuna lied. Well, this was his lying limit, though. He can never lie further than this.

"EXTREME-ly fine Tsuna! At least you're okay! Wanna jog along to the school with me?!" Ryohei asked.

Tsuna smiled, "I have a better idea, why don't we just race? let's see who is the fastest between us" Tsuna challenged.

"EXTREME challenge, Tsuna! I EXTREME-ly accepted!" Ryohei shouted as he pumped his fist to the sky.

"okay then... Ready? Get set... GO!!!" with that the two is now dashing away...

~TBC~

Vote?

Comment?

Anything???