chapter 98

Declaration : I don't own KHR !!! Akira Amano does!

"spoken"

"Foreign Leangue"

'Thoughts'

#Place

Flashback / dreams

[Writen]

~track of time~

(A/N)

"Tsuna spoke to Henko"

"Henko spoke to Tsuna"

***

Tsuna POV

I opened my eyes as everything turned like an old film. I observed my surrounding. I'm in the living room now, and there are two person on the sofa.

I walked to near them and I saw... 'eh? Isn't that Mom?' I asked in disbelief. I rubbed my eyes and stared at the guest. it is Mom!

"why is she here?" I said my question, knowing that no one could here me.

I then decided to hear their conversation...

"so, what makes you, the sky arcobaleno to be here?" Tou-san said as he smiled at Mom. From how he talked to her, it's save to say that they are just met. (A/N : they're talkin in Italian)

I can see that kaa-san is trying to eavedroping from the other room. I guess my Tou-san tell her to leave but she insisted to hear the conversation too.

"let's straight to the point. I'm here to warn you..." The atmostphere is dropping after she said that. Tou-san then said. "and about what I may ask?" He asked.

"it's about your son. As you might have know about my power of seeing the future Last night I saw one of it and it's about your now unborn son" I can see my mother is holding her belly in protection before she perked her ear again.

"about me?" I asked as I pointed myself.

"what about Tsu-kun?" Tou-san asked in worry.

"in my vision he'll encounter someone who is very, VERY dangerous..." Mom said in serious tone. "you must have heard about the person behind all the ruckuss that happen these passed months right?"

"the masked man?" Tou-san asked as Mom then nodded. "don't tell me that my Tsu-kun will encounter that man!" He tried not to shouted.

"unfortunately, yes he will. I saw it not just from last night, but also some other nights before. In my vision, Your son will be the leader who against him, just like how primo against Akira 400 years ago. The world will crumble once again, and history will be repeated." Mom said. Tou-san's eyes widen while Kaa-san is holding her mouth to silence her gasp.

"y-you can't be serious right?" Tou-san tried to laugh it off but failing miserably.

"I'm sorry... but that is..." Mom hang her head low. Kaa-san has running away with tears on her cheeks. While tou-san leaned on his back staring at the ceiling blankly.

I tried to gulped my Saliva. What happened on war 400 years ago indeed make the whole world crumble, many people died because of it and only some strong people who manage to survive, no civilians. And in my plan two weeks again is me who in charge.

'Did Mom talked about my plan? If I continued it will the world pay the concequencess? If I keeps on going will my friends be alright?' my thoughts keep on repeating those questions.

Now I understand why Kaa-san told Nana-san to ignored me. She want to protect me from involving with Mafia which definitely will lead me to that prophecy.

I can' blame her for worrying my savety because even I now afraid... It's okay if I'm the only one who died in the upcoming war, but what if... what if everything turned upside down? What if my plan lead the world into a doom?

My head is in chaos until I didn't realize that my surrounding started to fading away...

***

#Back to reality...

Normal POV

"you saw it, right? My memory..." Yoshi asked Tsuna who has stunned with Horror face.

Hearing his father call Tsuna shooked his head lightly to snapped himself out from his daze, he then hang his head low still not answering him.

"is there something wrong?" Reborn asked in worry for the young brunet.

"Tsuna? What did you see? are you alright?" Henko asked anxiously.

Tsuna just shooked his head a bit to answer the both question, still not saying a word.

Yoshi sighed. "you better bring him home Reborn, I guess he is tired. It's already evening anyway..." he said, trying to crack a smile.

Reborn who is now completely worried for the boy just nodded in agreement. He then guided Tsuna to the front door.

But before they leave, Tsuna stared at his father. "tou-san..." He called lowly as he stared straightfully at those honey orbs. "will I see you again tomorrow?" He asked.

Yoshi come and hugged the fidgeting boy, "maybe not tomorrow, ... I'm sorry that we have to be separated again, but one day... one day, we will meet again..." Yoshi whispered. Tsuna tighten the hug as if not wanting his father go but ofcourse he have to let him go...

Tsuna take a deep breath then gulped to ease his tight chest. "yeah, we'll certainly meet each other again..." He said as he release the hug.

Then after that Tsuna and Reborn take their leave.

While Yoshi just stared at their back, tears flowing from his eyes. "I'm sorry, but... Sayonara, my son..."

~TBC~

Vote?

Comment?

Anything???

2%80%A6h�� �)v