chapter 9

Declaration : I don't own KHR ! Akira Amano does!

"speak"

"Foreign language"

'Thoughts'

[Written]

.oOo.

A month has passed, as promised, Aria, Yuni and Gamma returned to Japan though it was only a one day stay before they have to leave again. Thankfully, everything is more stable back at the Italy, on top of that, the two adults has successfully hiding the fact that they're not only involved but also close with the brunet.

Regretfully, unlike the attention of other mafioso, it's not that easy to shakes off the masked man's attention from the young sky. It's not helping that the mysterious figure is the most feared in the underworld, his name is on pair of Reborn, the Sun Arcobaleno. And that's saying something since he's not cursed like the mentioned hitman.

The man's target is unclear. Not money or any treasure. And the fact that he once broadcast a teaser on how he would reset the world for good, his threat isn't one to be underestimated. The only reason why the world has not yet flipped into a blatant chaos was all thanks to Vongola who worked along Giglio Nero, Vindice, and Government around the globe. Somehow they manage to convince the people that it's nothing but bad April fools' joke.

Only the big bosses and important figures knows the fact that this is a dead-serious matter. Their heir or next generations are being hunted down by by the ominous man. And if this keeps on continuing then there will be no one left to fit the role of the leaders and thus how he would reset the world. 

Thanks to his actions, not only one or two Fagmilia had been destroyed because of the civil war for the boss position...

'Resetting the world' by killing the next generation at once, quite wicked that prick is.

"mom, dad, Loke-san? Why don't you join us and play together again?" Tsuna snapped the adults out of their traces

"aren't you happy to gathered around us?" He asked again while the three sisters stopped whatever they were doing seeing the gloomy aura that envelopes their brother. Curious and also concerned, they also joined the group.

"Ah, it's not like that Tsuna! We are happy, see?" Gamma showed him a smile which only deepens the brunet's frown.

"I know that you're faking it Dad. Even my niichans said so..." He said, revering to Giotto, G, Lampo, Asari, and Daemon who is beside him right now. Not that they can tell since only Tsuna who can see them.

"haah... sometimes they can be such a nuisance..." Gamma sighed, running a hand across his hair.

Crossing his arm, G spat out, "heh? We're not the one who is annoying, blondie-punk! It's your fault trying to deceived your own son!" 

To which Lampo chimed in, "But he's not Tsuna's father. He's no one's father, actually" 

Ticked, G barked, "Shut up seaweed! You know what I mean...!" he glared at the lightning guardian.

"seaweed? Seriously?" Giotto actually find it funny that he chuckled.

Meanwhile, Lampo just shrugged the insult, not even sparing a glance at the furious storm.

"This brat..." Fist clenched, G nearly throw him a punch had it not for Asari who caught his arm.

"maa~ maa~ G. Calm down, mind your blood pressure" which kind of ridiculous to say, remembering the fact that they are dead already.