chapter 97

Declaration : I don't own KHR !!! Akira Amano does!

"spoken"

"Foreign Leangue"

'Thoughts'

#Place

Flashback / dreams

[Writen]

~track of time~

(A/N)

"Tsuna spoke to Henko"

"Henko spoke to Tsuna"

***

 #with Reborn and Tsuna

"Here we are!" Tsuna exclaimed as he raised his hands in the air.

Reborn raised a brow, "you're parents live in the middle of jungle?" He asked.

"well, yeah..." Tsuna chuckled as he then lifted Reborn to his arm. "I better carried you cause it'll be a long way" Tsuna said. Reborn doesn't seems to protest. He actually enjoyed the warmth from the brunet so he just let this be. Again, Tsuna chuckled as Reborn cudled to him.

"oh, I hope I have a camera right now..." Henko laughed and Tsuna is agree with him bbut he choose to stay quiet as he then started to walk inside the forest.

After 15 minutes of walking, They finally arrived infront of a small house. Tsuna put Reborn back to the ground before they entered the house.

Tsuna's eyes went sharper when he saw the house condition. It's a bit dusty but a lot cleaner than the first time he went here. 'did someone cleaned it?' he questioned.

"what's wrong?" Reborn asked as he spotted the change of expression. But before Tsuna can answer they can heard a voice of something dropped.

SFX : *thud*

Reborn raised his Leon gun while Tsuna readied himself. They slowly walked to where the voice came, bedroom.

Tsuna slowly opened the door, "Whose there!!!" a brunet man shouted. His eyes widen when he saw Tsuna.

"I should be the one who asked you. Why are you here at my parents... house..." Tsuna's eyes are also gone wider. "O...tou-san...?" He asked in disbelief.

"T-Tsu-kun?" that man dropped his gun as he approach the gaping boy.

"I can finally meet you..." that man cried while hugging the still frozened Tsuna.

"y-you're alive?" Tsuna gaping, eyes still on where his father was.

"I am... and I'm so sorry for leaving you after all this years" He said.

"otou-san?!" Henko shouted in surprise. "did you really mean it Tsuna? He's your father?!"

But Tsuna didn't answer. Tsuna's eyes slowly soften as it started to get teary. Even thought his HI is screaming his feeling has carried him away. So instead of charging him or such, he hugged the man back.

He's not lying, this man isn't lying. He is his Father...

"I can't believe this..." Tsuna cried silently. "where were you all this time?" He asked in whisper. But the man didn't answer but instead he tighten the hug.

Reborn is now confused. Just what the h*** is happening here? This man is Tsuna's 'father'?

After five minutes later they finaly broke the hug. Tsuna erased his tears immedietly.