Chapter 2...meet me in the gym

Perrie POV

The three of us arrived in school ten minutes earlier. As we entered the school, all eyes were on us as Jesy, Leigh and I walked the halls. Some boys wolf whistled at us while other girls winked at me, which I find really hot!

We all came to stop in front of my locker and I opened it to gather some of my books. Just then Leigh Anne asked me a question.

"So perbear, what's got you all busy last night?"  then Jesy corrected her "No I think it's, who's got you all busy last night...If I'm right?" she said while wiggling her eyebrows at me and looking back at Leigh and back at me, both of them smiling like crazy. 

"What do you mean, who's got me all busy last night? I didn't do anything!" I snapped back, playing dumb. 

"Oh, don't play dumb with me Perrie!" said Leigh Anne. "Spill!" commanded Jesy.

I closed my locker with a slight slam and turned my body around facing my friends. " Fine!" I answered back. As I was about to talk, I was again lost for words and then started daydreaming. Her eyes, the way she smiles and how she walks with confidence, not to mention the way her body moves when she does those dance routines that's got me drooling over her and---

"Hello!!! earth to Perrie!" Leigh Anne snaps her fingers in front of my face. "Oh my Gosh! She's completely zoned out!" said Jesy grinning.

"Come on you guys! I was just thinking" I reasoned out obviously embarrassing myself in front of my friends. 

"Well, we're waiting" Jesy said as she raised an eyebrow slightly annoyed at me.

"Its' Ally" I simply said.

"Oohhh...Ally Brooke" Leigh Anne said in a slight whisper.

"So what did you guys do?" Jesy asked which I obviously got what she was trying to point out.

"Jes!" I half shouted. "What?! what did you guys do? were you doing naughty naughty?" she said while both she and Leigh high fived.

"No we didn't do the naughty naughty thing and we just...talked on the phone" I answered back.

Then we all continued walking. 

"I thought so" said Leigh. "So are you guys officially dating?" she continued.

"Ohh..Perrie here is no longer single!" Jesy cheered.

"Shut it Jes!, no we aren't officially together YET! but we're going there."

Though I gotta admit Ally is absolutely playing hard to get, but I'm not blaming her she's popular even more popular than I am, but that won't stop me from making her mine.

As we continued walking, we saw a bunch of students surrounding a group of cheerleaders and they were all laughing their heads off. All three of us squeezed our way to the crowd and they all start to make way for us. 

As we got closer, I realized that it was Ally along with her co cheerleaders named Dinah, Lauren, Camilla , Normani and some nerd which I really don't know and don't care. 

"You know what Thirlwall-- those glasses make you look like an alien, you should keep wearing them." Ally said then everybody just laughed including me but I didn't laugh at what she said but because I find her extremely hot!

"What's with her that made you fall this hard?" Leigh whispered to my ear, obviously not liking what she's seeing. "Everything!" I answered back while I continued staring at Ally. 

"Ugghh.." was all Jesy said.

Then the bell rang and everybody went to their classes except us and the cheerleaders, just then Ally noticed me and smiled then she moved her mouth close to my ear and whispered something, "Meet me in the gym at 4:30." then she walked away.

" My pleasure!" I slightly yelled which made her turn around and I immediately winked at her. 

"Okay enough of this! we're gonna be late!" said Jesy while Leigh tugged my left arm dragging me to English class.