Chapter 46...I think it's sweet Pez!

Perrie POV
"So Pez, where were you planning on asking Jade out? I haven't quite gotten what you told me over the phone since you called me at 1 in the morning." Leigh said as we walked down the school hallways.
"Oh Leigh, I told you last night already, and it wasn't my fault if you weren't listening." I said as I playfully rolled my eyes at my bestfriend.
"Hey! Don't blame me for not understanding, it was freaking 1 in the morning!" Leigh said as she nudged my arm with her shoulders.
"Whatever! Where's Jesy anyways?" I questioned as I scanned the area hoping to get a glimpse of my brunette bestfriend.
"She's probably with Jake, come on now tell me!" She pleaded as we stopped by her locker.

"Okay fine, well I'm actually planning on taking her out on a mini camping trip."
I answered as I pulled out my phone in my pocket.
"Well that's quite new." Leigh said as she opened her locker.
"Well I want it to be different and I really wanna make it special. She's had a bad first date and I just figured...I should give her a real one...you know, romantic and stuff like that." I explained as I slid my phone back in my pocket.

"Aww...Pez is in LOVE!" I heard Jesy's voice out of nowhere making Leigh and I snap our heads in her direction.
"You heard that?!" I questioned.
"Yup! You were talking pretty loud to be honest. Good thing Jade wasn't anywhere near you." Jesy answered smiling as she both gave me and Leigh a quick hug.

"I think it's sweet Pez!" Jesy said as we pulled away.
"You do? Do you think she'll like it?" I asked them both.
"Oh I think Jade will love it, isn't that right Jes?" Leigh questioned as she closes her locker.
"She's right Pez!" Jesy exclaimed.
"See I told you." Leigh said proudly.

"So when is this date happening?" Jesy asked.
"I don't know, I haven't asked her out yet and I'm not really sure if she's ready to go out on a date considering that she just had a traumatic one recently." I answered.
"Oh Pez, I think Jade already moved on with her date with Gigi. If you even call it a date." Leigh answered.
"How about...you ask her out tonight?!" Jesy squeled excitedly.

"Great idea Jesy!, oh and you should sing for her too, even play the guitar!" Leigh added almost jumping with excitement.
"What?! Sing for her? You know I can't sing!" I barged in.
"Oh come on Pez! You're not that bad...plus you love her, so why not!" Jesy said grinning madly.
"You know I always crack, Can I just play the guitar instead and leave the singing out?" I said.
"Then what? Stand in front of her?" Leigh asked with eyebrows raised.
"I can sing!" Jesy raised her hand and started humming some song.

"No no, not gonna happen, you can't sing for Jade Jesy!" Leigh laughed.
"Why not? I can make her say yes than Perbear!" Jesy answeres playfully.
"Hey!" I protested pouting.
"Just kidding!" Jesy said after that.
"Come on you sang before, so why not now?" Leigh questioned.
"Guys, that was like six years ago! I haven't done it a while. Plus I only sing in the showers." I replied crossing my arms over my chest.
"That's perfect! We'll plan about this later! But for now I think I could see Jade with Calum." Leigh said as her eyes darted to the brunnete that I'm madly in love with.

Jade POV

I was walking down the school hallways with my bestfriend when all of a sudden I caught sight of the blonde haired beauty that I have fallen in love with.
"Oh here comes Perrie! I gotta go Jade, see you around!" Said Calum before he went out with his bandmates who were probably waiting for him in the corner.

"Okay Cal! See ya!" I said back slightly waving at him with a smile.
I turned my gaze back to Perrie and realized that she was already in front of me.
"Hey!" I greeted.
"Hi Jade!" She said as she gave me a bone crushing hug which I obviously returned.

"I miss you Jadey!" Perrie said as she rested her head on my shoulder.
"I miss you too Per." I said back smiling widely.
Then we broke apart.
"So we're having lunch together and I'm taking you home after school. Okay!" She said as she grabbed my hand.
"Oh okay!" Was all I managed and she smiled as she suddenly leaned forward and kissed my forehead.
Just then the bell rang and evrybody hurried on going to their rooms.
"Come on I'll walk you!" Perrie offered as she laced our fingers making me giggle.