Chapter 62...Just a Dream

Perrie POV

"Jade?, Jade...are you there?" I said over the phone after my huge confession, then it dawned on me. She fell asleep! Noooo!
I actually didn't know what to feel right now, should I be pissed or just blame myself for telling her with such bad timing?

"Jade baby, please!" I said again,  hoping she'll somehow manage to wake herself up but it was no use.
I sighed as I sat down on the bed.
"Jade..."
I started even though I know it's silly because she probably won't hear me anyways.
"I know you're asleep but I just needed to get this out of my chest right now. Ally and I had a deal and it was to break your heart so that I could have her as my girl. I'm sorry, I really am!" Then I paused as I my eyes started to water and my heart breaking, realizing what a horrible person I was.

" as I played along with Ally...I uh...It got me thinking that, she wasn't the one that I needed and wanted...it was you."
I stopped talking when I felt a tear roll down my cheek, which I hurriedly wiped away with the back of my hand.
"It was really stupid of me to do such thing, and I don't blame you for anything. I'm really really sorry. And as I went on everyday, I thought I could go on with it, but everytime I look at you, I realized that I was slowly falling in love wih you."

A few more drops  of tears fell on my cheeks, letting some of my guilt come out of chest.
"I'm sorry Jadey, I didn't mean it, I was such an idiot, I know, but please, please don't ever leave me, because I don't know what I would do wihout you. You're the love of my life."
Just then I heard a bit of shuffling over the line and a few much more louder snores, making me smile as I imagined how cute and adorable my girlfriend must have looked.
"I'll tell you tomorrow babe, I love you!"  And with that I ended the call.

Jade POV

I woke up before my alarm clock rang, probably because I had the worst dream last night, and I was really thankful it wasn't real. I let out a breath as I stared for a few moments at the ceiling. What's funny though was that in my dream I could hear Perrie's voice. But it wasn't the bubbly Perrie that was talking to me, and for sure what she was saying wasn't the best thing to hear too.

"It's just a dream, it wasn't real." I told myself as I slowly got up and tried to fix my bed. I folded the blankets but then I heard something fell on the floor.
"Oh no!" I exclaimed once I saw what it was, it was my cellphone.
Then I remembered something from last night.
"Perrie!" I said as I picked the gadget and stared at it.
I know I fell asleep in the middle of our conversion, but was it possible that the voice in my dreams was really Perrie's and what she was telling me was real?

Suddenly my alarm clock rang and it broke me out of my trance.

Perrie POV

As soon as I woke up, I quickly opened my phone and to my surprise I got a text from Jade.

Jade: had the worst dream last night, but anyways, Good Morning Babe!❤

I smiled at the text, but at the same time the guilt that's been in my chest for so long hasn't left yet and I think it just got heavier. Considering now that I would meet Jade and tell her face to face everything that I just did.
I hope she forgives me, I can't lose her, I don't know what I would do without her.

Perrie:  "good morning Love, don't worry it was just a dream😙❤, meet me at our hideout before school okay? Love you"

I pressed send and got out of my bed as quickly as I could.
" I'm sorry Jadey " I mumbled.