Chapter 35...DAMN you better answer it now!

Jade POV

I sat next to Perrie after Jesy and Leigh left us. I felt my palms getting sweaty and my heart speeding up a bit. I looked at Perrie but she wasn't looking at me and I know that there is something going on between us.

"Want some?" Perrie asked looking at me with a blank expression on her face as she handed me some crisps.
"No thanks" I replied shaking my head.
"How about sodas?" She offered once more.
"Uh..no." I answered while I heard her mumble a soft "okay" as she shoved some crisps into her mouth and Stared at the cheerleaders once more.

"So Perrie" I started but got cut off.
"Wow! Did you see that?!" She asked clapping her hands as she suddenly stood up.
"No!" I answered quite surprised.
"That was one heck of a flip! Gosh! That was incredible." Perrie exclaimed happily and I noticed that she was trying to avoid the conversation.
Then she sat down once more flashing a smile on her face while her eyes were fixed on the cheerleaders.
"So I was saying-" I said again but got cut off.
"You should have seen it Jade, I'm sure you would have loved it. Ally was doing this thing and she just-"
"Well I didn't come here to see some practice Perrie!" I bragged in with my tone higher.
She took a sip of her orange juice noisily while looking at me with furrowed eyebrows.
"Well what did you came here for?" She asked annoyingly while putting her drink on the side.
"Damn it! I came here to talk!" I continued.

"Talk?! Seriously Jade, what's there to talk about?" She asked laughing.
"Go ahead..shoot!" She continued while avoiding eye contact.
"Look at me while I'm talking!" I demanded and she did but her face showed no expression while she crossed her arms.

"Were you at my house yesterday?!" I asked making her scoff.
"Is that what you wanna talk about?" She answered.
"Yes! But not just that, now answer me!" I half yelled.
"Why do you wanna know?" She questioned.
"Because I deserve to know everything Perrie!" I retorted.
"Mom said you were at our house yesterday." I continued.
"And you believed her?" She asked laughing.
"Well that's why am I asking you! Why didn't you show up?" I asked almost yelling.

"Just forget about it okay, let's just-" she said laughing but I cut her off.
"Answer the damn question Perrie!"
"Show myself?! So what? So that I could ruin your precious moment with Miss HADID!?" She answered with anger in her voice.
"So you were at my house then? Why didn't you talk to me?" I asked once more but she just sang some stupid words to a nursery rhyme.

"Jade and Gigi in the kitchen, K-I-S-S-I-N-G."
"You know what you should teach that song to you and Gigi's future kids, tell them I wrote it for you!" She said laughing.

"Perrie what the hell, I'm fucking serious!" I fumed out making her stop.
"Fine! You wanna know huh Jade!" She yelled as she stood up. And I did the same so we were standing face to face.
"Yes! I wanna know." I yelled back.
"Yes I went to your house, talked to your mom, waited for you but then you brought Gigi home..is that what you wanna know?" she replied.
"Why did you went to my house?" I asked.
"Why don't you just ask your mom Jade." She spat.

"Oh so it's true then!" I confirmed.
"Whatever, just have fun with your date tonight!" She said bitterly while she gathered her stuff preparing to leave.
"Great, that's what you're good at, leaving in the middle of a conversation." I said out slightly chuckling.
"Why don't you say that to yourself as well Jade. Have you forgotten I asked you a question first." She said as she looked at me.
"Now you're telling me." I replied.
"Yes, because I deserve to know." Perrie said.
I furrowed my eyebrows remembering what question she was pointing out.
Then it hit me. My throat went dry.
"I'm gonna ask you one more time Jade, and damn you better answer it now."
She said through gritted teeth.
"Do you love me?" She asked.