Chapter 23...The Party

Perrie POV

I haven't seen Jade today and I really missed her. You see I've been awake most of the time last night because I kept thinking about her. Even in my dreams it was all her.

The reason why I never really wanted to go to that stupid pool party is because I'm actually planning to ask Jade out on a date.
But I don't really know how to start or what her reaction will be. What if she freaks out or says no. I really like Jade, and I think my feelings for her gets stronger every single day.

Another thing why I never liked the idea of attending Dinah's party was because of Ally. Of course, I liked her before but not as much as I like Jade. I admit she's hot but I don't feel butterflies whenever I'm with her and Jade is the only one that has that effect on me.
Ever since that little make out session that we have I actually felt disgusted with myself. Plus seeing her reminds me what a stupid person I am.

The party's tomorrow, Leigh and Jesy wants me to go. I turned my lamp off and tucked myself under the covers. How I wish Jade's here.

Jade POV

I fixed my bag and got everyhing I needed for the school project. Today's Saturday and today is the party. I sighed in front Of the mirror. I just hope we finish it before everybody else arrives. I know Perrie's going to be there and I really don't want her to see me. That would be so embarassing. I'm pretty sure she would look gorgeous as she always did and everyone's gonna be drooling on her  Including me. I really like Perrie, and it really kills me seeing her with someone else.

I grabbed my bag and checked the time. It's nearly 5 o'clock.  I rushed downstairs and said goodbye to my mom. I walked out of the house and took a cab. I told the address to the driver and within minutes I reached Dinah's house.

"Wow!" Was The first word that came out of my mouth. She's rich like for real. Her house is like a mansion or something. I rang the doorbell then my heartbeat started to quicken.
I heard the door clicked open revealing Dinah.
"Hi!" I said shyly but she just rolled her eyes and gestured me to come in.
"It's beautiful!" I said out loud but was not supposed to.
"What?!" Dinah asked
"Oh sorry, I mean your house, it's beautiful." I said back.
"Yeah whatever!" She replied.

She led me upstairs and told me the others are already here. To be honest, I was shocked I wasn't expecting her to be nice to me.
When Dinah opened the room I immediately saw Ally, Camila, Normani and Lauren.
"Oooh, Einstein's here!" Lauren yelled causing their eyes to turn to me.
"Right on time Jade!" Ally said grinning at me.

We worked on the project well I mean I worked on the project . They've been talking for hours and they never actually helped me. It was like I was invisible but I never complained anyways. It's better like this than get bullied by then. I mean hello! I'm in my bullies' house. If I piss them off I won't be able to go home for sure.

Minutes passed and I started hearing noises downstairs. Oh shit! I think the party will start any minute and I'm still not finished yet. I mumbled .Then they started leaving the room.
"Oh if you're done just look for us okay, the party's about to start, bye!" Dinah said before she left the room.
"Great!" I mumbled sarcastically.

Perrie POV

"Coming!" I shouted as I took one more glance in the mirror.
"Hurry up Pez we're gonna be late!" Jesy shouted once more.
We hopped in Jesy's car and headed to Dinah's.
When we arrived the party was already in full swing. The music was loud but it was really cool, Calum's band sounded awesome. There were tons of drinks and the house was amazing.

Everbody was having a good time, they were dancing, making out, and some were even playing in the pool.
"Told you this is going to be amazing!" Leigh squeled as we squeezed our way to the crowd.
We sat on one of the sofa's and Jesy and Leigh started hanging out with their boyfriend's.

We got ourselves some drinks and then I caught sight of Ally.
I noticed that she was already staring at me and I saw her smirk.
She then started to walk closer then she sat on my lap. It caught me off guard.
She straddled me and before I knew it she started kissing me roughly. I wanted to stop her.