Chapter 30...I like you Jade

Jade POV

"Are you in love with me?" Perrie's voice echoed inside my head. What will I tell her? Should I tell her? Of course I fucking love her for God knows how long, but what if she rejects me if I say I love her? Then I was snapped out of my own thoughts when she asked me again.

"Jade, do you love...me?" Perrie asked again, this time in a much calmer voice.
My heart was pounding rapidly like it could just rip my chest out.
Her grip tightened in my hands and I stood there unable to speak while our faces were only inches apart.
"Please say something." Perrie whispered.
"P-Perrie, I-I.." I stuttered but before I could answer her I felt another hand grabbed my free arm.

"Jade we have to go! Now!" Gigi yelled while trying to remove me from Perrie's grip.
I slightly yelped at the force.
"Hey! Can't you see were talking!" Perrie snapped at Gigi while gripping me tightly.
"Yeah, I know, but obviously Jade's not interested so just let her go 'cause she's coming with me." Gigi retorted back while she pushed Perrie away causing her to loosen her grip from my arm.
"No! Jade's not going anywhere with you so just back off!" Perrie yelled as she grabbed my arm once more.
"Guys stop!" I half yelled trying to stop them both.

"Look if you wanna know the answer to your question, here it is Edwards, Jade doesn't love you!" Gigi answered while glaring at Perrie while my eyes widened in shock at what she just said.
"I didn't ask for your answer Hadid, I asked Jade! So you better keep your mouth shut!" Perrie answered back.
"Yeah whatever bitch!" Gigi said.
"What the fuck did you just call me?" Perrie asked through gritted teeth.
"Want me to say it again BITCH?!" She spat causing Perrie to shove her through the walls.

"Guys! Stop! Perrie let go off her!" I shouted while tugging her shoulder to prevent her from hurting Gigi.
Then we heard a voice from behind causing all of us to stop whatever we were doing.
"What's going on here?" Mr. Phelps approached with his arms crossed.
"Nothing Sir!" I answered for all of us.
"Ms. Edwards and Ms. Hadid, are you two fighting?" He questioned looking at them.

-

I couldn't believe What just happened Perrie and Gigi almost killed each other! Mr. Phelps arrived afterwards and we got saved by the bell.
Right after that, Gigi dragged me away from Perrie, and I actually don't understand why she's acting really weird lately.

Perrie POV

"That stupid girl!" I growled in frustration.
Why does she have to fucking ruin me and Jade's conversation everytime. If I'm not wrong I think that Gigi girl has feelings for Jade that's why she kept on following her.
No! She can't have her!

Jade hasn't answered my question yet because of that girl. I'm not giving up that easy!
-
After my last subject ended, I hurriedly waited by Jade's locker hoping to catch her before anybody interrupts. I told Jesy and Leigh that I won't be joining the ride home which they agreed, but of course with a lot of questioning but they let me be anyways.

Jade POV

My classes are over, Gigi told me she'll wait for me by the door which she did because her last class got cancelled. The moment I step out of the room my fingers were instantly intertwined with Gigi's and it actually caught me off guard. I wasn't really expecting that.

We walked hand in hand once more but my mind was drifting someplace else and I was thinking about Perrie that I haven't realized Gigi asked me something.
"Jade?" Gigi said causing us to stop walking.
"W-what?" I stuttered.
"I was asking if you wanna go out with me?" Gigi asked giggling.
"Huh? Go o-out?!" I asked surprised.
"Yeah! You and me, you know like a... date..something like that!" She said while lightly squeezing my hands.
"Uhmm.. you're asking me out on a date?!" I questioned quite surprised.
"Yeah why not! You're a cool a person and uhmm..I uh..I know It sounds pretty early to say but I..really like you!" She said.
My jaw dropped at what she said, Gigi likes me and is asking me out on a date?!
"You know, like like you, not just a friend but like you more than that!" Gigi continued.

What?! I asked myself.
"I like you Jade!" Gigi repeated her words.
Then again I froze! Gigi's a nice person, and I really like her too...only as a friend not more than that. It will always be Perrie.
"Want me to prove it?!" She asked suddenly making me slightly jump but sounded more like a statement.
"Gigi I-" before I could finish my sentence she cupped my face with both of her hands and started leaning in. Before I knew it I felt her lips crashed with mine.
SHE KISSED ME!