Chapter 72...Dance With Me

Perrie POV

His hands were on her waist, her arms tangled around his neck, bodies swaying to the rhythm of the music, faces only inches apart, and if somebody dared to make a wrong move, who knows? maybe they might start kissing right in front of me.
I think I just got the perfect view of Jade and Charlie from here.
I'm so jealous right now, so bad that it makes me want to just go right there and shove the guy away from her. But I can't do that, I don't have the right to, maybe if I was still her girlfriend, but I fucked up.
Apart from that she seemed happy with him, and I don't wanna spoil that.

So here I am sitting in this stupid chair ever since the dance started, wishing there was alcohol in this drink that Leigh got me.

"Wanna dance?" I heard a female voice from behind me, and I instantly realized who that belonged to.
"No, Leave me alone Ally." I rsponded not bothering to look at her face.
"Oh, why's my baby so sad?" She spoke as she slowly sat on the chair next to me. Her hands were on the table and she rested her head on them and started to stare at my face.
"Did you just hear what I just said?" I spat, but she only shook her head in response, making me roll my eyes.

"Wow! You got quite a view here!" She said as her head went up to see Charlie and Jade dancing a few feet away from me.
"Go away, I'm not in the mood!" I replied while I crossed my arms and slumped my body on the chair.

"Perrie, Perrie, Perrie." Ally seductively said upon noticing how pissed I was.
"I didn't know that girl is gonna hit you so hard." She commented with a grin on her face while examining my expression.
"Oh please, you don't know anything!" I responded but she just laughed it off.
"You know I could make you forget about her, I'll make your wild fantasies come true. So...why don't you say yes to me babe?" She said while moving her lips closer to my ear, her hot breath hitting my skin.
For a minute Ally kept doing her little dirty talking but still my concentration was focused on the so called couple.

I was jealous, it even escalated when I saw Charlie's hands slowly making it's way down Jade's bum.

Jade POV

"We should hangout more often!" Charlie told me on the dance floor.
If it wasn't for Calum, I wouldn't even say yes to going out with this guy tonight.
Sure he's talented and all, but he's really talkative, not to mention how boastful he was. Oh and one thing, he's a bit of a touchy person.

"Your hands please!" I said when I felt his hands slowly making its way down to my bum.
"You know I like girls who are really intelligent and sexy at the same time." He spoke in a low raspy voice and he seemed to be ignoring what I just said.
So I grabbed his hands and then guided it back on my waist.
"Can we please just talk about something else?" He laughed at my statement.
"Okay, so what do you wanna talk about?" He asked, and I swear this guy is not like what I was expecting.
"Something that doesn't make me feel uncomfortable, and please keep your hands on my waist!" I told him.
Charlie smiled and then slowly nodded, but I could see that he wasn't really taking it seriously.

"Okay so, how uncomfortable am I making you right now?" He started and I swear if we weren't on the dance floor I could have slapped his face.
"Are you s-" I spoke but then a voice cut me off.
"Is this guy being a perv right now Jade?" Perrie said as she stood next to me, making our dance came to a stop.
"Oh here comes EX GIRLFRIEND!" exclaimed Charlie.
"Perrie?!" I said in surprise.
"Watch it Pal! " Replied Perrie with eyes glaring at Charlie.
"Whoah! Chill, I'm not doing anything wrong!" He replied with an annoying smile plastered on his face.
"Really, are you sure about that?" Perrie responded, taking a step closer at us.
I gulped, she looks really mad.

"Perrie please don't make a scene here." I said.
With that, Perrie turned her head and faced me then she said.
"I'm not trying to make a scene Jade, I just want to make sure that your so called date isn't bothering you." She spat then she looked back at Charlie.
Charlie frowned a bit,
"Wow! And excuse me? who are you again? Oh sorry I forgot, you're Jade's ex yeah?" He replied followed by an insulting laugh.
"Charlie stop..." I said as my eyes widened at him, angry Perrie is a dangerous one.
With that I let go off Charlie and took a step backwards.

"Come on Jade, can just tell her to leave us alone, we're having a great time here." Charlie spoke.
"Doesn't seem like it, I'm not convinced" replied Perrie.
"Please just both of you stop!" I said and they both turned their heads at me.

I took a deep breath before continuing on.
"Charlie you may sit down for a while, I...I need to speak with Perrie." I said firmly.
"What?!" He asked.
"Alone, now...please." I continued.
"Okay, Fine!" He huffed out, then slowly walked away leaving the two of us on the dance floor.

"Perrie what is this about?" I asked as my eyes landed on her face.
But instead of answering my question, I felt myself being pulled by Perrie, leaving our faces only a few inches apart.
"P-Perrie..what are you doing?" I asked quite shocked.
"Put your arms around my neck." I heard her say.
"Wh-what? I asked, what the heck is up with her.
"Arms around my neck!" She repeated but I didn't make a move, I was confused.
"Why?" I asked.
"Just do as I say." She commanded, so I slowly did what she told me, and soon enough I felt her hands around my waist which sent shivers down my spine and caused my heartbeat to speed up.
"Dance with me." She said as we both looked into each others eyes.