Chapter 41...How does that feel you B*****?

Jade POV

"Fight! Fight! Fight!" Some guys cheered as Zayn got pushed by my bestfriend making him groan but flash a sly smirk on his face when he realized it was Calum.

"come on man, you're coming over here to get revenge on me just because of that loser friend of yours?" Zayn spoke up as he gestured his hand over my direction.
With that, Calum's fists balled and went straight to Zayn's jaw making him fall to the ground.
"Call my friend a loser again and you'll get more than that!"
Calum yelled angrily at him. I got shocked at what he did but put up the courage to go tug him away from Zayn before he fights back.
"Calum let's go!" I said as I held his arm and started dragging him before Zayn punches him or anyhing.
Did you hear me huh, Zayn?!" Calum asked angrily.
"Nope, loser!" Zayn retorted back as he held his jaw with his hand.
"Call me whatever you want, leave my bestfriend out of it." Calum yelled as I used all my  strength to move him away from Zayn.
"Let's go Cal" I pleaded as I dragged him inside the school building.

"What the hell was that?!" I questioned Calum.
"It's called punching some douchebag in the face Jade!" Calum answered as he put his backpack on.
"Thank you but...Seriously, in here? Zayn's team could kill you Calum." I blurted out.
"Look I'm not scared of him Jade, plus that guy is an asshole, he deserved that! Even more than that!" He reasoned out.
"He'll come looking for you!" I stated out nervously.
"Don't panic Jade, I've got my guys on my back." He paused and continued.
"Did you see that look on his face?" Calum said as he laughed.

Perrie POV

My classes seemed to drag so slow. After hearing about what Gigi did to Jade at the theme park, I swear my fist will totally land on her bitchy face when I see her.
My class before lunch finally ended, I quickly stood up my chair not bothering to listen to anything the teacher was saying and hurriedly Went on searching for Jade.

I entered the canteen and my eyes scanned the area looking for the ombre haired girl, but I spotted someone else,...Gigi.
"Hey Pezza!" Leigh greeted as she blocked my view and engulfed me in a hug followed by Jesy.

"Hey, are you there?" Jesy snapped her fingers in front of my face. My blood was boiling seeing Gigi enjoying her popularity.
My bestfriends quickly followed my gaze and realized why I wasn't responding back.
"Oi, that bitch!" Jesy exclaimed seeing Gigi laughing with her friends.
"Pez?!" Leigh questioned as I suddenly started walking away pushing past them.
"Where are you going?" I heard Jesy ask.

I passed a few tables and I could feel eyes boring holes through me when they see me walking towards the girl who took a nerd out on a date and made fun of her.
Once I reached her spot, I stood there clearing my throat with fists balled.
Her friends stopped talking to her once they saw me. Gigi's back was still facing me, but as she slowly turned her body, my hand swung in the air and my fist landed on her face.

Damn! That felt good! I said to myself as Gigi stumbled backwards. I felt my left shoulder got tugged away.
"Perrie!" I heard Leigh say as she took hold of me away from Gigi.
Everyone gasped at what they had just saw.
"Let go off me!" I finally managed to say despite the anger taking over me.
"That's enough Perrie!" I heard Jesy scold me a bit obviously scared of getting myself into trouble.
"No! I'm not done yet!" I snapped as I grabbed a can of soda on the table next to me. I opened it earning a fizzing sound, and poured the contents over Gigi earning more shocking faces from the crowd.

"How does that feel huh?!" I questioned as I crushed the empty can with my hand and threw it at her.
"How does that feel you BITCH?!" I yelled as more people started to come in between us trying to stop the fight as Gigi stood up with a shocked and angry look on her face.
"If you ever try to hurt Jade again, I swear you'll get more than this, do you understand?!" I yelled but she just scrunched up her nose in annoyance.
"Do you understand?!" I questioned again as I lurged my body forward ready for another punch but got stopped by concerned people.

"Pez!" I heard Jesy say as she grabbed my arm.
After that, everybody got quiet and we just stood there for a few seconds just looking at each other with knitted eyebrows.
I yanked my arm away from Jesy's grip and started walking away from the group of people surrounding us.
She deserved it!