Chapter 55...I'll never let go

Jade POV

Perrie's been driving for about 35 minutes now and still, she hasn't told me a single clue about where she's taking me.
"Relax Jade! You'll find out in a few more minutes!" She chuckled while winking at me.
"Haha...keep your eyes on the road!" I replied back.
"Well it's hard you know! With you sitting so cute next to me! You have to consider the effort I'm putting in here." She said slightly giggling.
"Well if that's the case, then I think..." I paused.
"What do you have in mind pretty?" Perrie asked with a smirk on her face.
"I should cover my face just so you won't get distracted!" I reasoned out as I slowly took off my parka and wore it once more placing the hoodie in front of my face, which earned a laugh from Perrie.

"Is this halloween or something?" Perrie spoke up as she laughed.
"I'm trying to help you!" My voice sounded muffled due to the cloth covering my mouth.
"Well if that's what your trying to do...thanks...but you're not helping...as a matter of fact you just made it worse!" She explained while giggling at how childish I must have looked.
"And why is that?" I questioned again with a muffled voice.
"Because you're making me worried!" Perrie said whining.
"Worried?" I asked puzzled.
"Yes...worried! Now just take it off your face before you suffocate yourself!" Perrie said earning a giggle from me.

"This is quite comfy actually! I like to keep it this way." I reasoned out as I slumped my back on the seat, ignoring what Perrie had just said. With that I heard Perrie scoff.
"I swear that parka is making me jealous right now." Perrie said as she continued driving.
"You should be...I love this Parka so much!" I said while smiling widely under the fabric.
"Ouch! You hurt my feelings Jadey!" I heard Perrie mumble.

I was suppressing my laugh when all of a sudden I felt the car came to a halt. My body quickly straightened and my mind wondered if we had already reached the destination.
"Are we here already?" I asked Perrie while my face was still covered.
"Nope! Not until you take that Parka off your face!" I heard Perrie respond, while I felt two hands slowly tickling me.
"Perrie!" I chimed in while laughter filled my voice!
"Ha! Now I know just how to get rid of that thing off your face!" She laughed evily.
"Stop!" I pleaded.
"Not unless you remove it!" She continued.
"Okay fine!" I responded in defeat making her stop.

I removed the fabric off my face and my eyes met her ocean blue ones. She was smiling like crazy making her cute dimple pop on her left cheek.
"That's much better." Perrie mumbled breathily, breaking me out of my trance.

Perrie POV

We haven't even started our date yet and I swear I could just kiss her right now.
That chocolate brown eyes of hers, I swear I could stare at them all day, along with that cute giggle which I love to listen to.

Her face was so close to mine, I could almost feel her breath hitting my face.
Her fingers then slowly grazed my face, and I just couldn't help but close my eyes at the feeling.
"your dimple..."she stated as her thumb paused at a certain spot on my cheek.
"Yeah?...what about it?" I questioned in a whispery voice as my eyes opened to look at her face.
"It's...wonderful.." she replied smiling.
My stomach exploded with butterflies as she slowly leaned in giving me a kiss on my dimple. My eyes closed once more at the feeling of her soft plump lips pressed against my skin and her warm breath hitting my face.
As much as I wanted to make the moment last longer, I turned my head to look at her.
I smiled at the feeling of being close to her. I swear, this girl is driving me crazy.
"You know how much I want to feel those lips on mine, but..." I paused then went on.
"We haven't even started our date yet, so that means I still have to wait..." I said as I gave her nose a quick peck making her giggle.

I started the engine once more and then Jade started looking out the window, carefully taking in her surroundings.
"Are you taking me to the dark forest?" Jade asked playfully after noticing the bunch of trees surrounding the area. I shrugged in response.
"Okay! I'll just have to see it for myself."

Jade POV

I could feel the car slowly moving to a higher land. Now I get it while she asked me to bring my parka.
"We're close!" I heard Perrie spoke up but I was so lost in admiring the view. It was breathtaking.
Then the car came to a stop.
"We're here Jade!" Perrie announced as she took off her seatbelt in a hurry, so I did too.
Then she went out the car and opened the door for me. She was so excited and so was I.
"Come on! I want you to see this!" Perrie said while stretching her hand out for me.
So I did reached for it as I stood up from my seat and closed the door earning a loud thud.

"Run! Come on!" Perrie said once more with her hand holding mine.
"Where are you taking me?"
I asked as I ran with her.
"You'll see!" She replied.

"Wait.." Perrie said as she stopped running.
"What's in there?" I questioned as I tried to look behind her but she was blocking my view.
"You need to close your eyes first." Perrie said smiling, still holding my hand.
"What? Why?" I breathed out, still catching my breath.
"Oh...just do it!" She commanded.
"Okay, okay!" I answered.

So I closed my eyes and then I heard Perrie ask.
"How many fingers am I holding?"
I whined, "Perrie!"...seriously I just can't wait to see it.
"Just kidding, I'll guide you okay." She instructed. "Just don't open them until I tell you so." She went on and I nodded.
Perrie led me all the way, and I have to admit I have never felt this kind of happiness in my entire life before.

"Can I open my eyes now?" I asked Perrie as she told me to stop.
"No, not yet." I heard her answer me, then suddenly she let go of my hand. I could feel the wind hitting my body, and it made me shiver a bit the moment I felt Perrie's hands leaving mine.
"Perrie?" I called for her.
"Open your eyes Jade!" I heard Perrie whisper in my ear.

Slowly, my eyelids opened and squinted a bit, still adjusting to the warm rays of sunlight hitting my eyes.
Then realization hit me, I gasped, I was standing nearly on the edge of a cliff!.
I stumbled backwards, luckily a pair of arms sneaked around my waist holding me tightly preventing me from falling on my back.
"I got you!" Perrie whispered giggling in my ear as she pressed her body on mine.
"Wow!" Was all I could manage.
"It's beautiful isn't it." Perrie said as she rested her chin on my shoulder.
Her heat radiated all over my body, making me feel calm and safe.
"Perrie, this place is wonderful!" I said still in awe while looking at the mountains in sight while from afar I could see the blue ocean.
"I know, that's why I brought you here." She answered breathing heavily as she sniffed the fresh air.
"But you know what..it's even more beautiful now that you're with me." She went on, making my heart melt.

Then I looked down, I felt my body tensing up a bit at how tall we were standing at.

I heard Perrie laugh behind me and so I did too. She must have realized how afraid I was.
"Don't look down Jade." She advised, her breath hitting my ear.
I giggled at how silly I was.
"Never let go Perrie!" I said as I held onto her hands.
Perrie's arm tightened around my waist even more.
"I'll never let go Jade!"